1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561199080155455 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Danny the Sniper, Jun 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny the Sniper

Danny the Sniper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:515964390
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199080155455

Victim profile: 76561198992194508

What happened? Description:
    Hi, so I was scammed out of two keys and a Strange Festivized Starlight Serenity Black Box. For context, he DMed me on Discord, asking if I could sell my items for cash. I told him I didn't have payment options like PayPal as I'm currently a minor (but no longer will be in a week) and due to my current financial situation. He told me he will buy Steam Wallet cards that I can redeem in my country. After that, he sent me a trade offer. I didn't read the warnings as I just had woken up that morning. I asked him on Discord if there's been any updates and turns out he blocked me, and never lived up to his promise. He's impersonating an otherwise legitimate person who's on the STN Trading, UGC Gaming, and Backpack.TF Discord servers and advertises on all those servers.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    Nothing thru discord is acceptable evidence!
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.