1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198193871718 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stallzy, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42793701
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198193871718

Victim profile: 76561198045853130

What happened? Description:
    Added me with his inventory privacy set to friends only. He then copy pasted a paragraph explaining he is a "moderator" on a roulette site where he can tweak the odds for me over a week. He doesn't yet have a steamrep report so I'm doing this to help others.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots attached as upload w/ chat logs. Clearly scamming with the nature of language after I hinted that I knew what he was up to. Inventory with no valuable items. User is Level 55 on steam to appear legitimate.​

25 May 2017
    19:30 - Stallzy: yh sup
    19:45 - G_Leland: ??
    19:45 - Stallzy: you added mee
    19:45 - G_Leland: Dude, hello, I have an offer for you to raise top skins, without a Scamm, left gear and without downloading any s✿✿✿) Deal is that I'm a moderator of one site - roulette, I can ban chat and tweak winnings to any player, the problem In the fact that I can not bet myself and screw myself up because the roulette maker will see it and expel me, so I can not create another account and tweak myself as the same ip address will be seen. I've been working like this for 4 months and with the incentive brought out thousand of dollars, I'm ready to show the inventory history, admin panel, and tweak anyone on the site whose nickname you call.
    Deal in fact that I offer you 1 time in a week twisting under the conditions that you give me 30% of the jackpot, and if you do not deceive me and run away with the win, then in a week later it will be able to tweak again. There are positive reviews of people on my wall with opened inventory, you can add to them and ask them how they worked with me. So do you Interested?
    19:46 - Stallzy: nice copy paste
    19:46 - G_Leland: yope
    19:46 - G_Leland: and so
    19:46 - G_Leland: interested?
    19:47 - Stallzy: do you know how many scammers i get adding me
    19:47 - Stallzy: lol
    19:47 - G_Leland: i cam imagine)
    19:47 - G_Leland: so its okey
    19:47 - G_Leland: its okey
    19:47 - G_Leland: go f✿✿✿ your mother
    19:47 - G_Leland: bitchboy
    19:47 - G_Leland is now Offline.
    19:47 - G_Leland is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    I hope these screenshots help! If you need anything else, let me know :)

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Try again - those are not how I requested - read the guide I posted before replying again.
  5. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    The profile client has his profile link at the top (id64), and the first two screenshots show that he was that add on my user activity. On the web link you can see at the bottom his unique url, which when pasted into steamrep has the same id64. Let me know here what exactly you mean here. Do you want me to open the chat on web and hover over his avatar?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I want them full screen as the guide shows....you clearly have them cut off
  7. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    Which ones are cut off dude, I cut the top of the chrome one as i had scrolled down the page and I had other tabs open. You can't see my taskbar at the bottom of them because I took them on another monitor and your taskbar is only on the main screen on Windows 7.
  8. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    I don't see what is missing in these screenshots. Tell me exactly what you want screenshotting and if my mouse needs to be hovered somewhere or I need to use a specific client. I also went through the scammers comments and found another person he was trying to scam and his post is no longer here. I don't know if you removed it or he did, but it's removing evidence. I did this report because I wanted to help others and make sure he had a warning on his profile but this is becoming much more confusing and complicated, trying to understand what exactly you want.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Everything you see is what we need to see - so if you have split monitors then it should show up as such from Print screen - and pasting into basic paint.
  10. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    I don't understand what more you want me to do, I could take them again and use Paint instead of Lightshot (what I have been using since 2012)? The only problem then is you will see all 3 of my monitors which is unnecessary for this and will as such increase the file size. I don't know if it's still possible to look at the chat again as the user unfriended me as shown in my first screenshots. Give me a list of what exactly you need to see. I hoped this process would be quick and simple.
  11. G_Leland

G_Leland Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116802995
  12. G_Leland

Steam:

Thats fake report, he was threating me from another accaount and told if i would not give him part of mine inventory, he will do everything to trade ban me, also he told about his photoshop skills. i never was friends with that user, and because of him i sold all my inventory for half price.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    read this guide - if you still can't figure this out - ask a friend for help
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  14. G_Leland

Steam:
    And i never wrote to him any word, NEVER! Chat log and report are fake, perhaps his friend set my nickname and got my picture, you must belive me i am an old player
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You can post to support your side of the story IF you are providing supporting evidence otherwise we won't permit the arguing.
  16. G_Leland

Steam:
    what evidence? His another account and chat log with it? Threats from his another account?
  17. Stallzy

Stallzy New User

Steam:
    Fullscreen images attached. I can't access the chat logs any more as he removed me as soon as I said I wasn't interested. I have shut down my pc (hence closed the chat) since this. I cannot access the chat any more as he isn't online on my friends list. He's so obviously scared because now he's acting like the victim and he's made his profile private since. Also, please look at the fact he has changed his unique url from alpha_protocol to alpha_halbech as of right now. He is trying to cover his steps. I have nothing to hide on my part, I am a fairly reputable trader and I have only changed my name on steam once from the original name I started with. If you need anything else, please reply back but as you can understand I am a student currently revising for exams. I hope this can be sorted :)

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.