1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198077962791 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VelvetCrowe, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VelvetCrowe

VelvetCrowe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92337333
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198077962791

Victim profile: 76561198144940394

What happened? Description:
    He added me and proceded with story about how he need items from dota 2 which is worthless but for 200 on steam cause nobody selling it so he send me to his friend/ other account where he impersonated guy who want to trade that item that has no value from dota 2 for my items.
    I checked steamrep and he had one unconfirmed report but scam was same as described in that report literaly .

Here is also profile of other scammer/ scammer account :
    | steamname: Avatar
    | steam3ID: [U:1:103130810]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:51565405
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063396538
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/avatar00000
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063396538

Also by working at steamrep i was hinting him i know he is scamming no patience for scammers.
    AT the end i told only first guy to remove me scammer but both of them removed me together at same time proving further both accounts are scamming . Rest screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    Also if i get that item from his friend or second account he was baiting me for marble fade knife which was only item in his inventory of value.​

Attached Files:

2. VelvetCrowe

VelvetCrowe New User

Steam:
    Whats up horse your forum is messy after few months i been here what happened ? :)
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @VelvetCrowe I can't tell if this is the correct user that was involved here - no full screen of users profile while you were friends and I'm unable to verify that any other way.
    follow next set of instructions.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  5. VelvetCrowe

VelvetCrowe New User

Steam:
    nice so other account will escape cause this rule cause u cant find guys who u friended there looks like .

Well ban atleast him.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I didn't say anything about anyone and any rule.... did I?
    I just want to verify against the accused right now... chill out.
    The instructions were ONLY towards the accused - as for the other user involved I'll deal with that otherwise.
    We must always make sure that you are reporting the correct user at all times however we can.
    But thanks I'll look at this again shortly.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.