1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198857894910 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☭ Comrade Xela ☭, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☭ Comrade Xela ☭

☭ Comrade Xela ☭ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:207809733
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198857894910

Victim profile: 76561198375885194

What happened? Description:
    This person with a very suspicious looking account added me, within a few days they messaged me asking for "help" and say they are a moderator of the TF2 website then ask that I put this fake TF2 gambling site in my name and in return they will give me items for "promoting the site."​

Provide Evidence:
    All of my evidence is within the screenshots showing the entire conversation from start to finish, as well as my evidence for their account being fake designed to lure people into trusting them. They received 20 comments on November 5th, 2018, all within 2 minutes of each other and 20 individual accounts gave a +rep within that time period. They have a bunch of keys in a showcase on their profile and in general try to spice their account with luring aesthetics to get people to agree to promote this fake website that is designed to get people to waste their inventory on rigged gambling.​

[Yesterday, 17:15]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    hey dude
    are you here/
    Can you answer me? Please

[Yesterday, 18:20]
    Xela:
    hi
    sure

[Yesterday, 22:38]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    I need your help,Can you help me?

Friday, 4 January 2019

[00:15]
    Xela:
    sure

[00:53]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    I'm a moderator of the site Team Fortress 2 , and I need your help with website promotion. you can help me? for a weekly payment for goods Team Fortress 2

[00:53]
    Xela:
    sure
    what do i gotta do

[00:54]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    https://tf2goost.com/
    here's the site, can you put the site link in the nickname? or somewhere on your page? so I can pay you the things TF 2

[00:55]
    Xela:
    i am not going to click your link because i don't trust it

[00:56]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....215/47FA3EFAD7D3FE6EAE3F552FF4142A65AC95FDD3/

look
    here the site
    let me show you how I will pay you and with what things TF 2

[00:57]
    Xela:
    okay

[00:57]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    are you on the site?
    can you come in? so that I show you how I will pay you, and with what things TF 2

[01:00]
    Xela:
    tf2goost is a fake gambling site

[01:00]
    ĄῥéŁьşĩñķǻ™:
    no
    why?

[01:01]
    Xela:
    it's a scam to get people to deposit their inventories because it's rigged against their favour
    it's blatantly obvious your account is fake
    no one is going to believe that you got 20 comments within 2 minutes with +rep
    piss off mate

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    It is very important that you do FULL screenshots! You've been around enough you should know this by now.
    You didn't take a full one of the users profile WHILE friends and that hurts me being able to verify this was the user you were in fact talking to.
    Follow next set of instructions.
    Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide should you need assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Attached Files:

3. ☭ Comrade Xela ☭

☭ Comrade Xela ☭ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:207809733
    Sorry about that! I included both with and without hovering over their name. It was full-screened using F11 in Chrome and I took a non-cropped screenshot

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.