1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198147072167 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DONE AND DUSTED, Oct 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DONE AND DUSTED

DONE AND DUSTED New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:196774167
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147072167

Victim profile: 76561198353814062

What happened? Description:
    this user added me about my gloves (tiger strike mw), he was the first to add me, and his account was level 510 so i thought i could trust him, then we agreed on the price, how he would pay me was through btc, he told me to send him the trade and then he would send me the money, but he never sent the money and accepted the trade and blocked all communications with me on steam. can you help me get my gloves back somehow? i really need this money​

Provide Evidence:
    i uploaded screenshots of steam messages below as well as my trade history​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      303.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      334.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      323.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      179.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Also need the BTC address for payment you gave the user pasted with these images when you reply along with a FULL screenshot of the history of the BTC transaction for that address.
    We do not/can not recover items nor will Valve replace them upon successful trades.
    https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/3B6E-B322-2400-8D24
  3. DONE AND DUSTED

DONE AND DUSTED New User

Steam:
    this is my bitcoin wallet address

bc1qwtmyn7f0xdczlcn7r4dscv85a9kgc5me852p2q

Attached Files:

4. DONE AND DUSTED

DONE AND DUSTED New User

Steam:
    forgot to post the screenshot with btc transaction history but here it is

Attached Files:

• btc.jpg
      btc.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2023
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    PC screenshot pls - don't review mobile much if at all.
  6. DONE AND DUSTED

DONE AND DUSTED New User

Steam:
    i just provided it from my computer

Attached Files:

• 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      101.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      121.2 KB
      Views:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Will review soon - no need to reply again
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. Tancredy

Tancredy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93403219
    Hello, false report. Whole chat is fake, falsified. I have bought his item but never with crypto. we did not even write anything on steam chat and it is ridiculus how he fakes it. we were talking on discord. me him and his friend, since he was minor and did not have any wallet to receive money because of KYC, we agreed to do it with steam wallet codes, which i gave him. when i was sending him codes, i asked him if he was okay to write it on our group chat with him and his friend, he told me it was good. so i pasted the codes. then this guy is telling me codes are activated and wants the codes again, which of course i refused. i have no idea if his friend activated or or what happened, i dont have responsibility for that. if there is any way to show you that this chat is 100% fake, i am here to do everything
  9. Tancredy

Steam:
    also never blocked him on steam as he claims, i guess he removed me so that i did not have ability to show you that his "chat" was fake.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are welcome to show evidence to dispute what the Op says but so far shouting FAKE FAKE isn't proving anything.
    I'll give you 48hours to provide EVIDENCE - proof of what you are describing.
    Keep in mind nothing thru discord or anything outside of steam chat logs are acceptable and all screenshots must be held to our requirements.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  11. Tancredy

Steam:
    i sent him invite on steam, tell him to accept me to show you real chat

if he is telling the truth i don't see a point why he would not add me on steam

and how do you want me to prove you this when it happened on discord and you don't accept discord proofs? tell me what kind of proof you need. be more specific.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2023
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Stop spamming posts - Take your time come up with a good defense and then post. You have the remainder of that 48hours.
    Those screenshots mean absolutely nothing and are mobile which are hard to review anyway.
    You need to provide proof of what you are saying is fake otherwise this is going no where.
    I won't respond to you again till 48hours is up.

NO images are acceptable if they are not hosted to this report - do not embed them either that spams the posts.
  13. Tancredy

Steam:
    First of all sorry for spamming post, could not upload file and just pasted directly. I really should not be defending myself here and proving why someone is lying, but if i have to do it, of course i will. as you told me i have to provide a proof to make you sure that it is fake. Only way to do that is to show you chat on steam between me and the guy. i can not show you chat since he deleted me and i dont think you can message non-friend people on steam, i was searching if it was possible to see recent chat logs and found that steam has a feature to see your recent chat logs. i took a screenshot of chat logs for over 3 days. if me and this guy had any conversation, it would pup up there, there was no chat at all, no word. just a trade offer that he sent to me. last time i uploaded screenshot from phone because it saves chats sometimes even if you delete the person. i can even take a video from my phone of chat log , how i am clicking on his profile and it is his profile if needed. plus, if there is any other way to check get chat logs on PC, please tell me and i will do it. this guy will not accept my friend request because then i will easily show you and prove you he was lying.

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  15. Tancredy

Steam:
    sorry, i dont understand the part where it says " disable this". Disable what exactly ?
  16. Tancredy

Steam:
    there you go

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2023
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Time is up - you were given ample time (the accused) to provide proof of your claim however you did not and I see no reason to not go with the evidence already presented.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.