1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Requesting a Close on Invalid Report

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Kaisar, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaisar

Kaisar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37563795
    Hey,
    I traded with a guy earlier today, my Karambit Tiger Tooth for 178 CSGO keys. I also agreed to giving him 65% of the market price value on my lower tiered items. He disagreed with my "formula" of calculating 65% market value, which is taking the market price and dividing it by 0.65, then sending that amount to my PayPal. He wanted to pay with keys and insisted I value keys at $2.50 rather than $2.00

He even states in his report: "I do not think this user should be banned, just warned."
    He has also posted a video in which you can listen to his statement on me, my trading methods, and my reputation.
    This report can be found at http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ke-global-offensive-items.104496/#post-290895

I simply ask this thread be locked until it can be investigated as it may prove to be a nuisance when somebody searches for my SteamRep account and sees a nice shiny "?" badge.

I appreciate the time and consideration.

Thanks,
    Kaisar.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No, you can't have it closed or removed. You can respond with evidence supporting your side of the story on that very report as long as you don't turn it into an argument as it appears you are doing else it will be locked however still searchable and still show you as having a pending report. This question has been asked many many times before...next time use search feature too.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.