1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Scammer Appeal.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JJ86538, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ86538

JJ86538 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37689482
    steamname: JJ86538
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37689482

Reason for Scammer: Accused of Middleman

For some time I have had the title of scammer and it has never bothered me much, but as of late more servers have been getting a plugin to inform others of steam rep of a player I have received ridicule, since my crime (witch the forum of evidence I never got to read said "404 error" or something along those lines, i'm sure you guys have it somewhere as I can't find a link(Oh whilst looking you will find a confession by me, its because I never realized how strong the grip this website has and I am not great at speaking with others so I avoided the fuss)) I have traded with many more users and they do mention "oh your steam rep said's scammer" I have still been able to trade with them and they have said they would +1 rep me and i assumed this would solve scammer label but I feel like it needs to be sorted now rather then later. Before I leave I would like to say there are more impotent cases I'm sure and its nice to see such a solid justice system, this label doesn't stop me from playing it's just in a hope that I can better my experience and move on with my TF2 life. Thanks for you time - JJ.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.