1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Scammers and Trading.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Nathan Cash, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45077164
    Thanks for the replies. And data, you meant more than a bill on each side is the minimum right? If not, I just traded for a bills and read your post and really don't want the guy to get in trouble. It was in a trade server so there is almost no way he knew I am tagged. I can try to find him and trade back. How is trade history checked?
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Steam Profile -> Inventory -> Trading history.

I would not fussed too much if the trade was a fair price.

If you want to be extremely careful to protect others, why not let them know you are tagged so they can make up their own minds. If you are selling a bills hat for the normal price, I would doubt someone would report the buyer for trading with you.
  3. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    I actually overpaid in items about a key (9 keys worth of items). I just really don't want to get anyone else tagged, especially since 99.9% of my trades are with people who don't know I am marked.
  4. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    Anytime I trade for something I am honest about my tag. Less people trade me but at least now I know I won't get people in trouble :D