1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Shouldn't take years to get a response!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by f1r3starter18, Feb 12, 2023.

1. f1r3starter18

f1r3starter18 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93873
    Hey! My thread about deleting my previous name history has been open for 3 days with no response, which I think is funny because you guys obviously had the wherewithal to review a SEVEN YEAR OLD thread and FINALLY put the ban on this account (took you long enough, I got all my scamming done and over with and y'all never helped any of the poor victims because you're too slow). It shouldn't take another seven years for my thread to be addressed, as it's concerning information that this website has posted and archived without my permission, and would like a resolution to this as soon as possible, because, again, it's obvious you're watching my account and reading my threads if you finally had the time to update the account after seven years of never updating it :) Thanks!
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    First off you were clearly told about the opt out and its timeline on the thread itself.
    Coming here to brag about being a scammer really isn't helping anything either.

Let me highlight it for you again
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/sr-profile-history-opt-out-requests.190364/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    Roudydogg1 likes this.