1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steamrep Middlemen pls

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ash the Silver Vixen, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Ash the Silver Vixen

Ash the Silver Vixen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:171281206
    Why is it that no matter which one i add directly from the Steamrep Middleman list to help me with a trade, they ALWAYS ignore my friend request, is it because i have a low level account?

Seriously, it's pretty annoying since i'm trying to sell off my M4A1-S | Knight (Factory New) and none of them will accept my friend request to help me with a trade. I've even reported impersonators of them and alts/buddies of impersonators of them trying to scam me out of my M4 :/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Before you start bitching here about middleman, would like to point out SteamREP does not have any middleman. The ones you see listed on our site are all middleman endorsed by PARTNER COMMUNITIES. They are bound by the endorsing communities policies and their own policies and under no obligation to assist anyone they dont want to. Your question should be directed to the communities that sponsor said middleman. In addition, asking for MM services here is not allowed as per: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/ #7
    Edward. and Roudydogg1 like this.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    ^What he said, but if I had to guess, I'd pin it on the fact that your account was created, like..a month ago
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Didn't even notice his account date when I posted, I dont see anything on our end implying he is a banned user alt. I am 99% sure as to why he made a new account, but its outside of anything related to SR so am not commenting on it further.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.