1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

um... a question.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Cedar, Jun 19, 2013.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    An ebenezer is worth what? 4 keys? to sell it for any less (even if gifted) isn't even worth it. I too would not sell a gifted ebenezer (at their current price) for anything less than full value...

Do you sell gifted craft hats for less? no of course not. On low tier items it doesn't matter. I know I've sold gifted EA, Gifted Last Breath (~4 keys at the time), gifted V. Luger (back when they were 1-2 keys less than bills) to users who knew they were gifted for full value. I am 100% sure and would be willing to bet buds on the fact I could sell a gifted ebenezer for full value to a user who knows its gifted. If the ebenezer went back up to 12-13 keys, yes I'd say selling a gifted version most likely won't happen unless they don't know it's gifted. Honestly on low hats like a 4 key ebenezer, I can't imagine why you would sell for less.

That said, I honestly have no clue why we continue to fight on this thread over a hat that's worth 4 keys. I'm sure most people here have spent more time whining over the fact he sold a gifted hat for full price without saying it's gifted than the time it actually takes to make the $10 to buy 4 keys from mann co... I feel like this thread has become pointless.
    Bluedemon likes this.