1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Unconfirmed Reports Bug?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Strix [HyperNova], Aug 29, 2016.

1. Strix [HyperNova]

Strix [HyperNova] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80288125
    A while back (over a year ago) I got a report from the person who scammed me (the reason I was reported was because he used it to blackmail me into giving him the rest of my items). Anyway on November 6 2015, Toughsox said he closed the report but it never was closed. My friend recently reminded me of this report (today) and said that it finally got archived but I still have an unconfirmed report tag on my profile. I was told that this is a bug because archived reports are supposed to remove the unconfirmed tag. I wanted to call attention to the issue of the tag on my profile, and on this bug. It has been over a year since the post and almost a year since it was supposed to be closed and removed. Hopefully this can get fixed. Thanks!
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    apparently it was marked as archived but it wasn't moved to the Archived reports sub forum and it wasn't closed, that's why it's still visible on your profile
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Sorry about that oversight by the moderator, I've moved it into the proper section and your profile shouldn't reflect that notice anymore.
    Roudydogg1 and schmed like this.