1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Updates

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Block 2, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Block 2

Block 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59172951
    Howdy folks,

It's been a while since I've been on this site.
    I just came here to ask and clear a few things.

First of all I contacted a steamrep admin a while back and I asked him about this whole scenario that is it fair to keep people marked for a life time and I got a pretty clear answer that not really and steamrep might be working on a "expiring" system or just a simple reappeal possibility. Any updates on it?

Second of all I know you're not willing to leak much about the "alternate account finders" you're using, but I'm just asking that don't you think is kind of inaccurate?

I got marked 2500 days ago and yes my alt was also marked but along side it my brother was marked. I've heard this happens to a lot of people, but I'm not here to complain just interested.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We are not able to answer any general discussion topics when any user bring in their own situations into them, (Rule 3) we also do not answer questions about what tools we may or may not use, (Rule 14) both these topics are breaking the general discussion rules by doing so and a warning will be issued and archiving this thread.

You are free to resubmit any general questions but not with mentioning anything about your own situation or any other prohibited topic.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Block 2 likes this.