1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Very unkown trade ban

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by David 2, Jan 31, 2015.

1. David 2

David 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86259729
    I've been announced this morning i got trade ban.
    I am very suprised , because all trades i've do is to buy from a guy for 3$ some trash items .

I just wanted to ask, now i need to make an ticket to steam?

And more than that , as this is my primary account, on the second one i will get trade ban too ? Or is just for this one ?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you could make a steam support ticket but at the end of the day its likely they will just advise with an automatic response. You are prob going to just have to let it expire which I think is 2-3 weeks. As for the other account well this one is the one that got reported not the other but I have seen where Valve came down hard on every account under the same roof before.
  3. David 2

David 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86259729
    Well , if you ask me i have a friend who got trades from a guy too , and he bought from him legit ( as me ) some keys.

After 1 week he got trade ban.

His second account he doesn't get trade ban.

I think it's ok for me too , i just wanted to curiosity . Not any more. But again i am very surpised.

I just bought 12 keys for making for my twitch an case opening. And i got trade ban. That's all . But yeah, thanks god i didn't bought 25 as i wanted, well, i am new to cs go , playing for around 1 month, thanks