1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Want to loot for itens, but I am afraind I might get banned.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Thiago.Ladislau.Santos, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Thiago.Ladislau.Santos

Thiago.Ladislau.Santos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119652802
    Hi everyone, after much research I finally found a serious forum that seeks to help steam users. Thanks in advance.

I am an inventory enthusiast and have been searching everything and reading guides the whole month, so I could come up with my own "game" to win some steam money.

I am afraid I might get banned however, because steam can ban you even if you haven't done everything wrong.

My plan is to prepare for winter sale, I want to have 100 accounts to farm event cards by then.

Hero goes:

-Create a new steam account that will be my "main".
    -Create 100 sub accounts that will farm.
    -All of then under the same email.
    -Farm event cards the whole day for profit.

I know, I know, the hard part, they must be level 5 each and have made 5$ purchase. I don't want to lose any money, so how I will do it:

-Add 5$ of funds using my credit card on all 100 accounts.
    -Wait for the 30 days, activate steam guard under the same phone.
    -Purchase CSGO Keys wwith the 5$ funds.
    -Wait one week.
    -Gift me all the keys back to the main account. (Is this dangerous? I am most worried about this specific point, gifting myself they are the same email however...)
    -Build up to level 5 "purchasing" f2p games

When the sale comes:

-Everyday farm 3 cards doing queue.
    -Send everything back to main account on the last day. (dangerous again, I think)
    ---

Thanks a lot for the patience... this is it.

I want to start preparing now, however I don't want to risk being banned or anything iui
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    SteamRep is not Steam. We can't answer this and are in no position to help you, sorry!