1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Watch out for this guy: 76561198140403764 (Dota2)

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Karnawalaha, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Karnawalaha

Karnawalaha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47451553
    Okay, so my friend (76561198044053576) got scammed by this guy.. My friend sayed he dont care.. but Yet.. I dont like scammers, so im warning you guys.
    With this new Dota2 New Bloom event.. there is alot Gift trading going on.. Idk If I can report him or not for not sending gift back. Yet he scammed. So yes.. Watch out for this guy.
    My friend just turned off chat, when he saw, that he was deleted from friends.. so there is no chat prove..
    Yet I got one picture, where random guy saying he is scammer.

Dont go first with this kid. :)

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you wish to make a report then use this
    http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report/

But just you posting a picture of someone else calling another person a scammer in their steam profile isn't gonna cut it.
  3. Karnawalaha

Karnawalaha New User

Steam:
    Yes I know man.. And I dont have any proves.. Just saying, that be aware of this guy.. and dont go first with him.. I know he is scammer 100%
    Just dont have any proves.. Thats why Im not making report.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you don't have proof, then don't call him a scammer.
    Hitman Sparky likes this.
  5. Karnawalaha

Karnawalaha New User

Steam:
    Why I cant call him? Its your choice to believe me or not... Just be careful with him :)
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Because that's slander, and because we require proof to call someone a scammer. If you knew your report would get rejected for lack of evidence, why did you think we would let you sidestep the process entirely and make baseless allegations in the discussion board?
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Clive likes this.