1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Way to unlink alternative account on Steamrep

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Flogron, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Flogron

Flogron Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50597309
    Hello,

I checked back here after few years and noticed that i still have linked account that i gave my friend years ago.

I'm no longer in contact with them and don't really care if that account is marked or not but i do want to not be linked with them.

Is there anything i can do (mind you i haven't spoken with them and don't have their contact info for years now)?

Thank you in advance for response.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Upon threats or accusations of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Sorry, we are unable to reply to you as we are only volunteers and your past postings prevent us from speaking to you further.

I can link and quote our faqs to you regarding your underlying topic
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    • Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**