1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

what do it take to get banned or market as a scammer?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by test 2, Dec 20, 2017.

1. test 2

test 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:115823295
    i will scam someone and in the evidence i will post my screen shot trying to be marked as a scammer!
    i have scam someone before and im reporting myself. why no marked as a scammer?
    it will make good profile screen shots tho for this account for latter attemps
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm going to tell you this right up front.. if you test my patience with your nonsense reporting again - I will ban you and your MAIN account from these forums.
    I'm over looking your ignorance and using the opskins bot name to get THIS account tagged but you do realize that tags are issued for the USER which means any and all accounts owned by that user. The threats about trying to scam someone or whatever is clearly not something to play around with.
    You are clearly wasting our time with this situation and I'm beyond done putting up with it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. test 2

test 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:115823295
    all i want to do is test a plugin that kicks players and renames them and adds them in to a ban database ! if you want to mark both profiles thats fine i never trade anyways

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were told no - just take that and leave it be.