1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Where is the best place to sell Keys via Paypal?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by billnye SCRAPBANKING, Mar 28, 2018.

1. billnye SCRAPBANKING

billnye SCRAPBANKING New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47312305
    Hey Yall, hows everyone tonight?

Just curious I got like 70+ keys I'm looking to sell via Paypal, Looking to cash out essentially.
    anyone know any good sites I could advertise on? obviously if I'm going to sell the keys, I will probably use a middleman but that would first actually require a buyer go figure.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is not the place to ask about where to buy/sell/trade items. You should look up the partner and friend communities on the front of SRs homepage to find places to do that. I would also suggest browsing and reading up on what SR actually does (hint: trading safety/education and secondly a ban list)
  3. Zoofie_

Zoofie_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428249578
    I can't say any are the best cause any trade conducted outside a trade window poses risk for being scammed cause any buyer has 180 days to dispute. A partner community you could list on is
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    and you could use
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    to sell if you'd like their site uses a credit system where you can request payout to paypal.
    Hidden Content:
    is apart of
    Hidden Content:
    which is considered trusted among the tf2 community. Just remember there is risk selling to other peers like I mentioned in the first bit of my reply.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  4. zakajus

zakajus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85596751
    At least for me,
    Hidden Content:
    has never been bad :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is not what the general discussion section is for, plugging sites. I have removed all such links/referances and will archive the thread.