1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198026934847 Bear Thrills (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bear Thrills, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33334559
    |steamID: Bear Thrills
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:33334559
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026934847
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/helios251
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026934847

I got the tag around the time where people started "to give away" Dota 2 Invites about a year ago, when they were still very valuable. People were giving them either away for games, for actuall money, some for free and others wanted you to play in their "Dota Lottery" or write on their wall "rep+". That is what happened to me.
    I had been trying to get an invite around that time and one guy posted in the forum of playdota.com, that he would randomly select someone of those people that were to write on his wall "rep+" or "+rep" (don't remember which way it was).
    I have never tried to scam someone, but a couple of people scammed me. I only wanted to play a game and tried any way possible to do so.
  2. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
    I would also like to add that at that time, I did not even know what "+rep" stood for or even what would happen if I write that on someones wall, for all I knew was that I might be able at that point to play Dota 2 very soon. Of course now I know what this means and that it was not right, I was just desperate at the time that is all.
    I thank you for your time in looking into this.
  3. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
    I really do not like to be an annoyance , but I was wondering when this will be looked in to, since it has been over a year and a half since posted. If no one replyes then I will just keep on waiting unless stated otherwise. Sorry if this post is inappropriate or in general not something that should be done.
  4. [A.B.L] ExDe707

[A.B.L] ExDe707 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52097999
    Bumping will get you to the back of the line, since the oldest appeals get replied to first.
    Just wait. Someone from the staff will answer you, bumps will not make it faster. There's been a new format too, you should try using it.
  5. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
    No point in using the new format if it means that I need to erase my old post, which has been here for a year and a half...
    But thanks anyway.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  7. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    add me on steam.
    thanks
  9. Bear Thrills

Bear Thrills New User

Steam:
    I have added you to my friends list as requested.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Granting, user has reviewed the "what is rep" guide.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**