1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198001878620 - (Kiisliy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kiisliy, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiisliy

Kiisliy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20806446
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198001878620 (Kiisliy)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I feel like it's against the rules to repost an appeal, but the thing is

I've got banned just because the person I reported said "It was a part of our deal" and I've got banned instead. He didn't provide any proofs at all.
    I've provided all the proofs, legit ones.
    I've been banned because the evidence was "falsified" though it's not.
    I made an appeal over a year ago, listing all the proofs and whole story again, and it's being processed for too long, I'm pretty sure it's not being processed at all.

As already said, I've got banned in 1 day just because someone said I'm a bad guy here with no proofs or anything, but when I appeal it listing all the things it takes almost 2 years for some apparent reason.

Here is my appeal

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198001878620-kiisliy-banned-by-sr.64179/

I didn't want to post it since I barely ever trade, and this fake ban doesn't mean anything to me, but I just knew that I'm actually banned on few sites because of it and it's not really nice.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.