1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198010092340 - (Exegesis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Verve 2, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Verve 2

Verve 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:199223363
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198010092340 (Exegesis)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

I would like to have my scammer tag removed.

It has been almost 5 years since the initial offense.

I was coerced by Team Vedetia to scam items after I was scammed.

Previous Appeal thread here.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198010092340-rxg-verve-sr-scammer.37093/

I did not participate in multiple scams. I was SCAMMED myself, and then told that if I could scam one hat I could get my unusual back. I never got the hat back.

AF2 Granted me a downgrade to CAUTION. They understood my plight. Mattie has not been as kind to me.

I attempted to repay anyone who was scammed, and I believe I did so successfully.

My previous SteamRep account was banned for "misuse of post report", which, if I reported a post on this site incorrectly, I would love to see the evidence. I think it's just a case of the Admins wanting to deny me further chances to appeal.

Thank you for reading.​
  2. Verve 2

Verve 2 New User

Steam:
    I do want to make an edit here: I did participate in multiple scams. Those who it is possible to be repaid, were repaid. I have no idea what happened to the Unusual Purple Energy Pyromancer. If anyone knows how to find that item, owner, etc., then I'm able to repay that individual. I do wish I hadn't been a part of this. I have never scammed since.
  3. Verve 2

Verve 2 New User

Steam:
    Another post from me. Going through my inventory history I can see that the unusual was traded between my acct and the scammer acct that was given to me. I am in the process of getting in contact with steam support to see if they will give me the account. I have the username and PW still, but never had the email associated with it, and thus steamguard blocks me from signing in. If I am successful, then I am one step closer to seeing who the unusual came from; however, I suspect that the alt's trade history will only show a trade between the alt and a team vedetia scammer.... Will keep checking back here
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691