1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Questions about Reputation etc..

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by mrLukyso CSGOGamble, Nov 14, 2014.

1. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

mrLukyso CSGOGamble New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81705618
    Hello I have question, the reason is mainly everyone is selling/buying via PayPal while I am not.

But I recently have sold 3 Knifes, Flip boreal, Flip urban and Gut knife Blue Steel in CS:GO via Swish(Swedbank), all of them went first because I am trusted in my countrys Facebook Group.

People never had problems buying/selling to me, so could I get reputation for that? I mean it is a Real Money trade, just not PayPal/International Level, it's mainly between Finland/Swed and Lithuania.

If yes, where should I create my Thread/Submit my Reputation RequesT?

I only accept Skrill/Swish because I do not trust PayPal, because of it's chargebacks and limitations.. PayPal Sucks honestly.

Thanks for the Help ! :)
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Read: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/

And yeah, we agree, Paypal isn't very trusty in regards to chargebacks etc. But that is with most electronic money systems. Exceptions to those are BitCoin and such. Direct bank transfers have the downside that those costs are way higher (charges for international payments etc), and are taking days up to a week before payment has arrived.
    Wrath likes this.
  3. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
    I read that 2 times, and I still don't understand where to go to Recieve reputation? Like I need to post a Thread or something? If yes where, sorry if it's a stupid question, but I would like to know.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Most of our partner and friend communities maintain reputation and trade/sale/buy threads for their users. The thread I linked to you, the one that goes first can give the reputation. For the other party could have run, and didn't.

I'm aware that it is a hard thing to overcome as a beginning trader to convince others to go first, but once you have a few you can grow slowly on that.

Please note that those communities have often their own rules regarding the reputation threads and failure to follow those can get you a ban from that community.
  5. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
    Well people actually do go first to me, I've sold like 7 Knifes already and over 50 Keys, because evertime I sell something I make screenshots and post it in the group so people notice that I am legit.

So basically what I have to do is go to one of the Communities like sourceOP or Tf2 Trader and create a Thread there and everytime I buy/sell something I tell my customers to give me reputation there?

Ty for the help!
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Basically that's it. There are several communities (just to add more two: MCT, FOG, etc). If your new to this reputation thread i recommend you reading the rules on each community, especially if you're going to choose Source OP, they have some particular rules (very reliable, in my view).
  7. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
    I got banned from sourceOP, because of my laziness to read all the rules..

I am not using PayPal, so I am selling via Skrill/MB/Swish etc.. and I got banned for that.

I don't understand, why people can't sell something via methods other than PayPal? that's nonsense..
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This is not SourceOP, you don't need to come here and vent about being banned from a community. You need to address that with them thru their site or any other issues you have with them.
    I do believe this question has been answered and thread has run its course.
  9. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
  10. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
    I am not venting? :) I am just saying man, and I will try to contact them.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  12. mrLukyso CSGOGamble

Steam:
    That Link is not Profile -.-
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin: