1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197983235366 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PussyRiot, Sep 23, 2015.

1. PussyRiot

PussyRiot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68619275
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197983235366

Victim profile: 76561198097504279

What happened? Description:
    This guy " Hapsi "offered me to trade his Ceaseless Sorcery (GIFTABLE-ONCE-ONLY ) to my items(unusual courier + golden moonfall) on dota2lounge. At first i didnt knew item was only giftable so when he added me and we talked i told i didnt want to trade for giftable once only item then he change the trade offer to only my moonfall seen it as a good offer and been stupid i agreed and went first and gifted my moonfall( i was too trsusting ) ,then he siad to wait for a while to find the item to gift me and stopped responding when i tried to contact him again steam reported that he had blocked me and i can't contact him any more​

Provide Evidence:

Image no 1:Chat transcript & i got blocked

[​IMG]

Image no 2:His dota2lounge profile

[​IMG]

Image no 3:Trade on dota2lounge where he offered me the item

[​IMG]

Image no 4:my item in his inventory and the item i was promised

[​IMG]

he's still doing trades on dota2lounge and i think most of those ppl are also getting scamed by him i just hope these kinda ppl should be banned or more ppl will be caught in his ploy
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]​

Attached Files:

2. PussyRiot

PussyRiot New User

Steam:
  3. PussyRiot

PussyRiot New User

Steam:
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Bumping your report won't elicit an expedited response. Please be patient.
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @PussyRiot,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    a Gentleman likes this.
  6. PussyRiot

PussyRiot New User

Steam:
    hi thank you for quick attention
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, unedited, and must be uploaded directly to the forums (not from a 3'rd party with watermarks). These screenshots are edited in such a way that I fear it would be impossible to confirm the legitimacy of them.

As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.