1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198011744525 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Thanks Obama, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75350948
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198011744525

Victim profile: 76561198110967625

What happened? Description:
    Added him to attempt to sell my knife. We agreed on a price of 150 USD and 2 keys.
    Because his account was so much higher in level and rep, I stupidly went first on the trade. We made a trade offer for my Knife and his 2 keys. Then when it came to the paypal portion of the deal, everything seemed to go smoothly until he said that the money should be there shortly, then posted some BS support email, and blocked me. As soon as he blocked me, he traded my knife away to another account. Unfortunately out of haste, i closed the chat log (i know, rookie mistake). But i do have a screen shot of my trade history and my paypal showing that i did not in fact receive any form of payment from this guy. I know this may not be enough evidence to convict this guy because of the lack of chat log but if this keeps one person from losing their items so be it.​

Provide Evidence:
    No chat log unfortunately which will probably result in not enough evidence but i have a screenshot of my trade history and my paypal showing that i do not in fact have 150 dollars from this guy.​

Attached Files:

2. fl0wfl3x

fl0wfl3x New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25739398
    What the hell is this? I have the chat log, I sold him a League of Legends script, we used to be friends, I can't believe you're trying to do this to me man... Cancel this report, There is no chat log anyway... Unbelievable.
  3. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    I've literally never even played League of Legends. you are a scam artist at it's finest.
  4. fl0wfl3x

fl0wfl3x New User

Steam:
    This is just stupid at the moment... Why did you blocked me thought? Just because you're jealous, you don't need to make me look like a scamer, that's just rude. Just say the truth already
  5. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    I blocked you? lol You are just trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

Attached Files:

6. fl0wfl3x

fl0wfl3x New User

Steam:
    That's because you blocked me, and you can easily fake one, Jesus Christ... Anyway, It's my word agaisnt yours, Even if all that information were truth you have no proof, I've never been reported anywhere before, so there is no reason for this, I will wait until an admin/mod show up, This is just Unbelievable, btw, I hope you can get it out of Bronze, gg.
  7. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    you are seriously cancer to this community. people like you make it hard for someone who's trying to make a real living by buying and selling items on steam.
  8. Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54241377
    how about post the chat log fl0w otherwise quit being a lying scammer b✿✿✿✿.
    Thats the end of it. Are you a rational thinking human being?
    Post the log and quit being a b✿✿✿✿.
  9. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    He doesn't have a log is the thing. If anyone would like to talk to me about the whole situation, i would be more than happy too. my skype is JacobLovesBass. Bet he wont talk to anyone because he is a bottom dweller who thrives off of stealing from others to get by in life. it's really sad.
  10. Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev New User

Steam:
    The worlds full of scumbags and ill report him as well. he doesnt even bother to post his supposed chatlog
  11. fl0wfl3x

fl0wfl3x New User

Steam:
    He blocked me, how am I suposed to post my chatlog? You can call all your friends, that doesn't make any sense at all but okay, stick with your ideas, I will not reply anymore, Any further questions I will answer only to a Trusted Member of the Steamrep.
  12. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    If he has a chat log, it's with an account used to impersonate me. i want a video from him showing this "chatlog" and i want him to click on the profile in the chat because it will then become fairly obvious that it's not me. it would take a 1000+ hours of counterstrike, all the games i have, and a careful eye to impersonate me exactly.
  13. Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev New User

Steam:
    then dont say you have a chatlog? YOu obviously don't that already casts doubt upon you.
    Just stop scamming you only have keys anyway.
  14. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    Obviously i didnt block you. you are trying to draw the attention off yourself and onto a factor that doesn't even pertain the the issue at hand. you are in the wrong. you stole 180 dollars from me, and you will most likely get away with it. why the hell would i go out of my way to cause an issue with a random person. This is totally on you.
  15. joombaluh

joombaluh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48097062
    First off @Jai Gurudev
    You are helping nobody with your replies on this thread. If you really want to help SteamRep Staff please read this before you start:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/to-all-those-who-are-eager-to-help-updated.10030/
    Emphasis on:
    Always be polite & friendly.
    Don't make judgement calls on cases- leave that to the moderators & admins.
    Don't criticize, just assist.

And, more importantly,
    Reports are NOT discussion threads.

If you can't help don't intervene!
  16. joombaluh

joombaluh New User

Steam:
    Now,
    @Thanks Obama

It would be critical to this case if you could provide a screenshot (fullscreen, uncropped) of the chat log.
    Without providing a screenshot of the chat log prior to the trade there's not even proof that this was a money related trade. As far as I can understand, this was a CS:GO knife for a LoL script and, apparently, 2 keys trade.

Do you have any other kind of evidence stating that this was indeed a money related trade?
  17. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    As stated in the post, i dont have the chat log and that this will go nowhere. i just wanted to get this guys name out there. If just one person sees this and doesn't get scammed, then my job is done. I don't own a league of legends account nor will i ever. I dont even know what a script for league is or what it would do.
  18. fl0wfl3x

fl0wfl3x New User

Steam:
    @joombaluh
    No, he doesn't, because that never happened. He probably felt that the script was not worth his payment after he used it and started this report spree.
    I do not have a chat log of the conversation prior to the trade because I used to teach this guy how to play LoL (even though he's now deniying everything) and did not feel the need of getting evidences of that trade.
    My first comment is misleading since I meant to state that I DO NOT have the chat log since we used to be "friends".
    I did have the chat history but I was not counting on him to remove/block whatsoever and certainly wasn't counting on this report!
    Either way, I already tried to contact a few admins via PM to try to solve this as soon as possible.
  19. joombaluh

joombaluh New User

Steam:
    @Thanks Obama
    Well, without clear or enough proof to back a report that same report could easily be misinterpreted as a False Accusation. I don't know if that's your goal (as fl0fl3x says) or if your goal really is what you state to be, either way, what we have to do now is wait for a conclusion via admin/moderator!
  20. Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama New User

Steam:
    you are a joke and a fraud. we never have and never will be friends because you are a scam artist. we were "friends" for less than 30 minutes before you deleted me and blocked me after receiving my knife. Im not going to sit here and keep arguing with you because you know you are in the wrong. It's pretty obvious that this isn't your first time trying to pull one over on people and im pretty sure that if any admin checked the IP logs, you have multiple accounts set up and do this on a daily basis.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.