1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198021832264 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kakashi, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20593830
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198044280653 ()

Victim profile: 76561198067561975

What happened? Description:
    So my friend wanted to spycrab with this guy, so he did, they both offered an unusual + keys. After this, He lost and decided to run. My friend recorded all of it also, So if you want futher infomation, please contact him.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Kakashi

Kakashi New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the evidence, I'll fix that now.

Attached Files:

3. Kakashi

Kakashi New User

Steam:
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    None of your evidence is legible. Please re-upload all files in a size that we can read.
  5. Pnyx™

Pnyx™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53648123
    I'm the guy who got scammed by that person. Today, I added him to talk about what happened, when he suddenly said he was sorry and wanted to give me what I won.

He has given me an Unusual Orbiting Planets Large Luchadore, he doesn't deserve to be tagged as a scammer, he's clean now in my opinion, thanks.
  6. Pnyx™

Pnyx™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53648123
    Hello sir Sivartz.
    As I stated before, Thunderstock has given me the unusual I won. He apologised and he said he wouldn't do it again. Yesterday, we spycrabbed again and, surprisingly, I won. He bet an Unusual Bubbling Black Watch and I bet an Unusual Steaming Head Warmer and some sweets if I remember well. Just after the spycrab, he immediately traded me and gave me his unusual.

With this, I'm trying to say that this person is no longer a scammer, he run away from a spycrab but, as he said, he was ashamed of what he'd done.
    He doesn't deserve to get marked as a scammer, because he's not one of them. He's a fair, friendly and cheerful guy, and even though he scammed me, I think he deserves a second chance.

More proof will be added if it's needed.
  7. [umbr] Damon Albarn

[umbr] Damon Albarn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42007462
    Why am I linked on this report? Please unlink if I'm not involved. Thanks!
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.