1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054113069 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★ItzSaga★, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ★ItzSaga★

★ItzSaga★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43039393
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054113069

Victim profile: 76561198046344515

What happened? Description:
    I met The newbestfriend on an unusual server hoping to sell my unusual. He says he was buying hats for PayPal and I talked to him. He says he'll pay 1500$ for my hat. (It is a god tier) So I say the price is good. I exit TF2 to start trading, I give him my PayPal e-mail and I ask him if he wants to use a MiddleMan from Steamrep, he keeps trying to reject so i just ask him to go first. He then says: "The newbestfriend: no i iwll use the new paypal online games meta trade".

I than receive an e-mail from a "PayPal Employee" saying that he sent me 1500$ and that I must give him the item or i wont receive it. The e-mail was so poorly written it was obviously a scam. I than proceeded to tell him he's trying to scam me than he tries to pretend to not know what was on the e-mail.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.