1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198085783462 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Luci The Green, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luci The Green

Luci The Green Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58863765
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085783462

Victim profile: 76561198077993258

What happened? Description:
    I recorded whole thing he said he will give me 30$ for my hat via paypal i trade him recording showing who he is all that confirm he agrees to trade then he gets upset its not clean hat and its duped so i tell him if he doesnt want it i understand give me it back he proceeds to play games over and over then all the sudden goes offline never heard from again obvious scammer i guess he didnt realize who he was dealing with dont worry ill get my hat back but id this guy marked permanently as a scammer this is very obvious compelling evidence​

Provide Evidence:

Clear evidence of entire actions took place here.
  2. Luci The Green

Steam:
    • User was warned for this post, please use appropriate language.
    i would show the rest of the steam messages after this but its just me sending him his phone number, home address, & work address i think he is scared im geting my hat back one way or another but mark this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ please
  3. JWunderchild

JWunderchild New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109203863
    1) you were probably trying to scam him, you're a marked scammer. He saw this and also, it was duped when you clearly said it wasnt in the video. You have horrible rep and horrible offenses‏.
    2) just trying to even keylog someone and hack their account is completely against the rules. It looks like you're more at fault‏
  4. Luci The Green

Steam:
    • User was warned for this post, please use appropriate language.
    Your the dumb f✿✿✿ that scammed the hat from the history of the hat is in the video its clear proof of scammer and im geting my hat back you better f✿✿✿✿✿✿ run also dumb f✿✿✿ i only told the guy that scammed me im keyloging him YOUR CLEARLY him f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot im coming after you and iknow they will mark you as a scammer you clearly agreed to pay 30$ took my hat and went offline its in history of hat its in video proof
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  6. Eathen

Eathen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62758867
    Now, Luci the Green, I don't quite appreciate all these harsh, aggressive remarks. I hope the mods understand that I was already on high alert when I first added him. I saw that he was not only marked, but banned on backpack.tf and he tried to escape it with an alt, which in turn also got marked. I saw his MANY, MANY reports of committing horrible offenses and realized immediately this isn't the average Paypal scammer, and instead a HACKER. I've done multiple fine, fair Paypal trades where both parties were friendly. This one, was not. I had already realized he was vulgar and once I traded for the hat, I'd even realized it was duped. Maybe running wasn't the best course of action, but in the moment, I had no remorse for this scammer looking at his attitude and in my mind, I'd thought that he was most likely trying to scam me. He said it was clean, and once I received it, I realized it wasn't. I wanted to go through with the transaction, but once I saw this, I had realized he was probably trying to scam me instead. Now looking at his comments, and even the horrible threat to DDoS, I furthered my belief in that he's not a good trader and honestly, I think that scamming a scammer trying to scam me at the same time isn't such a bad idea.
  7. Eathen

Eathen New User

Steam:
    I made a typo, he didn't threaten to DDoS, but do something much worse. TO KEYLOG. Keylogging is worse than scamming, but doing what he does best, hacking. It's horribly illegal.
  8. Salmon

Steam:
    So you plan to keep the item?
  9. Eathen

Eathen New User

Steam:
  10. Salmon

Steam:
    So you're returning it to Luci?
  11. Luci The Green

Steam:
    I doesnt matter who is marked as what who has what rep You scammed me for my hat your getting marked as a scammer forever on all your steam accounts
  12. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Your a new Member clearly your the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer u moron
  13. Luci The Green

Steam:
    4 messages he only loged in to attempt to defend his scamming its clear proof of you scamming
  14. Salmon

Steam:
    Please stay civil.
  15. Luci The Green

Steam:
    No clearly he f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammed a sunbeams hat from me with valid video f✿✿✿✿✿✿ proof f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mark him and get it over with
  16. Luci The Green

Steam:
    i dont even care about the hat he is a scammer and needs to be marked !
  17. Salmon

Steam:
    Cursing isn't going to get you anywhere. Moderators do not like dealing with threads that are cluttered up, especially if they are cluttered up by the person doing the accusing. If you do not have any new proof to post, your best course of action is to post nothing and let the system go to work.
  18. Luci The Green

Steam:
    If this guy is not marked as a scammer its a clear violation of steamrep.com's terms and agreements to Valve Corporation as a thirdparty rep website and they will be shut down permanently its clearly on steamcommunity.com forums and was told to me by a Staff in a Steam ticket, You guys mark me as scammer when i never scammed anyone all you have is "Self admited hijacker" so you throw a scammer tag on me lol pathetic man i made a appeal over 2 years ago still pending .. this is clear proof with video of a scammer scamming me and you guys are sitting back twiddling your thumbs acting like a bunch of idiots this is by far the worst forums, website, and group of morons ive ever had to deal with in my entire life and i deal with a lot of stupid people daily.
  19. Salmon

Steam:
    I'd be really curious to see a screenshot of that steam ticket you reference.

I think at this point I should just let an admin handle you & this case. I came here to help you, but you clearly don't want help from anyone.
  20. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Im not going out of my way to please you bro but clearly any mod or admin would mark this guy in a heart beat and the fact that they havnt shows that this website and the way it works is just simply corrupt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.