1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198088200122 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Siminator55, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    I didnt loose anything? I lost the Unusual you gave to me?
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @Siminator55 Stop. Add the evidence needed.
    @Spam , make a report with proof.
  3. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63967197
  4. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    It's been closed for me asking to stop spamming *sigh*

Any updates regarding this?
  5. Siminator55

Steam:
    I have to provide the Screenshots which will happen soon, then a Admin will look at the Report. Stop commenting now please, it doesnt help.
  6. Siminator55

Steam:
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Still waiting for the evidence.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Siminator55

Steam:
    Getting proof of the Paypal by today.

Attached Files:

9. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Sorry, but that is insufficent and as far as I know, pretty wierd. Also note that we have the unusual go back and forth, instead of me just taking it and runnin, implying that it could've been a test.

Could you please gather the information or proclaim you cannot achieve it, if you don't mind? I'm starting to seem a bit shady from my profile, and dat ain't something I can change.
  10. Siminator55

Steam:
    Scammers are shady, live with it, paypal history soon
  11. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Should we all go into a group chat like a Skype call? It would much easier to explain, and faster information gain from all parties. It could be me, an admin like Tio or such, and Siminator. You guys up for it?
  12. Siminator55

Steam:
    Thats it.

Attached Files:

13. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    I fail to understand how the previous screenshot aids with the assist of finding out whether or not someone is a scammer.
  14. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Alright, this has gone on for long enough. It's been nearly a month, and this guy has been ignoring everything and stalling. We finally get him to push out some info then everyone goes silent. I'm sitting here waiting for something to happen. I understand that admins may be busy, but it isn't rocket science to realize 'Hey, no one has any proof, this guy's innocent and being tortured, and this guys notorious for making reports that are never accepted. Let's decline it.'

Now please for the love of God and all that is holy, just decline the report. There is no way on earth any of us is going to get anything, and this is really hard to just wait out.

(P.S. Sorry if I was rude, but I've become really frustrated over the last few days because of people being afraid to trade with me and even SPEAK with me. I'm being hated by everyone now because a guy decided to f✿✿✿ things up. I mean, I'm as patient and friendly as they come, but there's only so much I can handle.)
  15. Siminator55

Steam:
    How am I silent? You never tried to Contact me AT ALL. I gave the proof, ill add the Mod and he will look the report as Edvidence Provided. Then a Steamrep-Admin will look at it. You cant just get a report declined where you scammed someone, live with it.
  16. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Not pointing at you directly. You gave the required screenshots, but the thing is there is no real problem here and no evidence to support any claims we may speak of. Take a look at your screenshot. I can't read German, but what I understand is there is no relationship between you and me in the sense of PayPal, and you've only gained money, not lost any. I'm all up for the adding of a mod, go for it.
  17. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    And just from that first 2 sentences, I'll add you.
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Locked.
  19. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    I'm closing this report as there is not enough evidence for a ban for either party. Thank you for your report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.