1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198094872567 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40306089
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094872567 ()

Victim profile: 76561198040877907

What happened? Description:
    He essentially bet 2 keys vs. My Strange Killstreak Bazaar Bargain w/ Pyro's Killed and Airborne Kills.

We went 3 -2 and he didn't confirm the trade. He then left and did not respond to my messages about the two keys.

I messaged him multiple times as shown in the evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    Dodge : The Original Agreement
    Dodge2 : The Run​

Attached Files:

2. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

-=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67303419
    The Dodge2.png image is fake. You never added me as a friend so there was no way of sending me a message. you had a friend come in copy my profile pic and put it on his account and change his name to me making it look like me and you said whatever you said to that person who faked as me so that you can just gain evidence for 2 keys. you are the fraud here. telling a friend to steal my profile pic, put it on his account and change his name to me making it look like we still could of had contacted and making it look like you asked me continuously to trade and that i didnt answer. well that wasnt me. you faked those messages where you had a friend impersonate as me in the dodge2.png. that is a rule broken for that i will report you for frauding as me. steam can check my messages and friend requests. no where hav i added u or hav u on my friend's list. the only contact we only made was in the trade and in game. not on the messaging system of tf2. you are also a scammer.
  3. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Bull f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿. I have an entire server of people that I am about to have testify on this s✿✿✿. Pay up or you will pay the f✿✿✿in price I swear.
  4. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    yes, i did run. but you guys also broke a rule. you guys impersonated as me to make fake evidence. the fake evidence is in dodge2.png
  5. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    yes, i did run. <== Did not impersonate you man. Thanks for making my job easier. You just sold yourself out.
  6. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Incase he tries to delete it. He admitted it.

Attached Files:

7. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
  8. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    yes he did impersonate as me. never hav i been on ur friends list or messaged you. how did u get that screenshot? someone impersonated as me on purpose to gain evidence
  9. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Same three screenshots as on his report VERIFYING that its him

Attached Files:

10. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    now those messages i hav never received. You never got on my friends list so how can you send me a message.
  11. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    Also, why do you keep harassing me for 2 keys. you keep following me in different servers for hrs. after a day. you still dont stop. i even have to change my profile pic and name to stop you from harassing me but u still keep coming
  12. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    My father is having surgery done on his eye, so I stopped well after last night. I suggest you don't lie. If you want me to timestamp my father and I at the hospital its more than possible.
  13. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    I followed you into one server, and went to bed. I didn't do it for "hours". Keep the melodrama to yourself and stop with the poor pity me s✿✿✿.
  14. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    Yes. you followed me into one server. But. you wouldn't stop spamming my profile with comments for and hr, wouldn't stop reporting me for an hr. went to everybody on my friends list just to tell them i ran from a spycrab. You were harassing me for 2 keys. today after 2 days of the spycrab run. you still spam my profile harassing me. For what? 2 keys
  15. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
  16. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    I'm putting on your profile : -rep Scammer. That isn't being immature, I don't care about the keys, I care about you scamming. I don't know why you keep making it sound like I'm so petty. I'm just doing that to try to help until this goes through
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Admitting guilt for the report at hand is enough proof.
    Admin will decide if there was impersonation and deal with it accordingly.
    Ready for review.
  18. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    So today he came online and essentially he said a steam rep admin told him his case was getting cleared because he was getting a warning and went on a massive spam attack through voice chat. He kept screaming about how I'm "too poor" and "Thats the only reason why I'm going through with this report". I really hope that what he said doesnt have a single shred of truth, because if he is actually getting a warning over this, I've lost faith in steamrep. I'm having people that had to sit through the exact same horrible song post on this thread.
  19. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    No SteamRep admin would have ever told him that.
    Contact the server owner and report him there for voice chat abuse.
  20. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Skial tends to be pretty lax, and since I didn't record the incident, I don't have much proof to base it off of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.