1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198106474204 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Mattysaiyan, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Mattysaiyan

Mattysaiyan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25931837
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106474204

Victim profile: 76561197993260154

What happened? Description:
    V3NOMLYyyy [G] +1 wished to trade Auman's butterfly knife for another CS:GO item but claimed that the knife may be duped so requested a middle man off Auman's friendlist, that being me. After friend requesting me he proceeded to have Auman trade me the knife while in a group chat. He then kicked everyone from the group chat and remade the group chat however I noticed that the "new Auman" was playing a different game to one on my friends list which was the main giveaway so I checked his profile and it was private and not my friend. I traded back my friend the knife and went along with the façade to see how far the scammer would go until he eventually removed me from friendlist.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence is in the attached screenshots. As you can see his accomplice still has the same profile picture of Auman as of this post and you can see his previous alias that he was trying to impersonate.​

Attached Files:

2. Mattysaiyan

Mattysaiyan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25931837
  3. Alufolie

Alufolie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34303225