1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198122900003 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |FaZe| Poopsicle, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |FaZe| Poopsicle

|FaZe| Poopsicle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38999145
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198122900003

Victim profile: 76561198038264018

What happened? Description:
    A random user named DOTA2_- sent me a friend request, i accepted it. then he started messiging me. I asked what brought him to me. he said he was intrested in my CS:GO camos: AK-47 case hardened, AWP redline and m4a1-s atomic alloy. and i asked 35 euro for them and he agreed. he then asked me to make him a trade offer with his 3 camos and he promised to transfer the money to my steam account with his paypal. i agreed only because he had 4 pages of: "rep+" and "good trader" comments on his profile. then i made him a trade offer with these 3 camos and he accepted it. he then said he transfared the money to my steam wallet and asked if i got it. i didnt have it. then he said that maybe i have to restart my steam to get it and i did so. when i logged back in i still didnt have the money he promised in my steam wallet. i wanted to contact him but he probably blocked me while i was logged out. i reached his profile from my steam friend activity and i saw he had changed his name to HWKEY . i looked in his inventory and saw my 3 CS:GO camos that i gave him. i was so mad that i clicked report violation on his profile and wrote the same thing there. then i found this page: steamrep and i decided to write about my problem here aswell. i really hope you can help me becasue these camos were worth about 20 euros and i am rly sad at the moment and i still cant believe this happened to me.

ps. I cant get the screenshot of the chat because he unfriended and blocked me when i was logged out and i didnt take a screenshot before that.
    Also i cant see my camos in his inventory anymore. he problably sold them already :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You will most likely need to put the chat, since you dont have it it's going to be hard to prove your statements.
    Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Just to help you a bit, Steam profile means nothing, read this thread to compreend what is reputation : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/

Hope this helps, GL.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @|FaZe| Poopsicle

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.