1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198139355482 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman, Aug 31, 2014.

1. [BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman

[BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62135492
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198139355482

Victim profile: 76561198084536713

What happened? Description:
    He in his group hosted an event and I was the winner of one of the events. He owed me 9 keys

He gave me a code to give him to at a certain point so he knows i wasn't lying about winning those items. He refused to give it to me then.

I decided to ask him again about it (see proof) and he said that he does owe me but still wont pay me!

Also, he is a how many copies of a banned SR account.
    This was his first one: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ve-collector-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.61862/

His Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/distributioncenter

To be honest, after this 7 or so accounts, I dont know why this group hasn't gone yet. He has hosted so many fake giveaways and stolen stuff. Its stupid.

Thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    This is where he admitted to owing me but still not giving me anything​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @[BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman, can you give a screenshot of your trading history?

To get your trading history follow these simple steps:
    * Go to your inventory:
    * Click more:
    * Click "View Inventory history"

Click here to get an animated gif that shows how to do it

Give a screenshot of the day of the event.

Also please link where the "event "happened
    Thanks!
  3. [BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman

[BKC][DC] Morgan Treeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62135492
    Hey, thanks for that but I am afraid that the event happened way back ago and cant find it in the accouncements and it happened in the group chat room. You can go ask the guy himself or something. But if he aint going to say surely what his other accounts said he must be banned!!
  4. The Executioner

The Executioner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77713978
    I have proof of another similar event happening.
    This time it is by his accomplice, InfinitySnail (http://steamcommunity.com/id/infinitysnail)
    they had a raffle for a Collector Professional KS sun on a stick and they cancelled it
    I saw it coming so thats why i didnt enter. The entry fee was one ref. There is no way a collector item is being raffled entry at 1 ref.
    My guess was true. the following day 11/10/2014 they cancelled the raffle. Why is this group still up?
    Members are being tricked into doing these events

Another time this group has falsely advertised was when they did their 10x reward event
    the group owner (current marked scammer with multi accounts) said that for every 50 friends, u get 10 keys.
    I at first was suprised by this, "how is he going to get 10keys for every 50 friends for the 6000+ members in the group? Was there a legit way to get it?
    When i added the person responsible for this event to ask questions, it said that he was a known scammer, and once i saw that, I blocked him and left the group....dont want to be associated with bad players like him. I highly doubt the legitimacy of this, probly another one of those spam invites events
    Screenshot_34.png

Attached Files:

5. I cancelled the raffle and REFUNDED everyone because of a real-life issue, involving getting that item signed by the developers of the game the item is associated with. Please do more research before pointing fingers at me; administrators of DC are not automatically accomplices of a scammer.

As of a few days ago, the reported left DC in charge of a new owner. None of us have scammer tags and there are no alternate accounts in administrator or moderator positions, unlike previous events.
  6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Archived due to a lack of evidence.