1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198144560734 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SuperHeroIceTea, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43071957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144560734

Victim profile: 76561198046409642

What happened? Description:
    photoshopped pictures and made it sound and look comepletly real that he sent me money via paypal. i gave him knife and the rest is history. he has done it to someone else cuz now i has two knives. mine was the gut knife factory new Doppler. (please get him before he does this to other people)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    someone please help i really want my knife back :\
  3. JazzReservations

JazzReservations New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92147503
    I am the user being falsely accused of scamming this individual. He had traded me the CS:GO knife for free as a gift, changed his mind, and later wanted it back. I blocked him as he was spamming messages to me and accusing me of scamming him.
    There is no proof at all whatsoever from the screenshots provided of a trade agreement.
  4. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    so i am showing the paypal screen shots for nothing? if you get away with this i will quit steam. this is ridiculous. please steam do something. it was only my 3rd case and i got lucky. i was a virgin and he took the side of me not knowing better. yeah well i learned
  5. JazzReservations

Steam:
    From what I can tell, you sent that fake email to yourself in order to frame me. There is no evidence linking me with a PayPal trade.
  6. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    you trying to make me look insane. who the hell in their right mind would do such a thing? im ONLY 16 GIVE ME A BREAK DUDE
  7. JazzReservations

Steam:
    You are trying to frame me in order to get your knife back, which you originally gave to me but changed your mind on.
  8. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    WHY WOULD I GIVE A KNIFE TO A PERSON I JUST MET COMPARED TO MY BROTHER J-PEPPER ON STEAM HUH? EXPLAIN ME THAT? GO ASK HIM
  9. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    im sure they can see when you added me and everything thing else so in the end steam WILL have the final say
  10. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    lets not forget about the fact you changed your name and profile picture AND unfriended me... lets not forget those steam (lord gaben plz love me)
  11. JazzReservations

Steam:
    I changed my profile picture and username because I wanted to. How does this in anyway make me a scammer? I unfriended you, because you were getting annoying spamming my chat.
  12. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    funny when i spammed your chat after you unfriended me :| awkward something else doesn't add up in your story
  13. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    so i gave you a free gift? thats funny idk anyone who would just hand over $94 like that. i also would never "give" away anything because everything is worth a price one way or another so you need to start telling the truth or it will catch up to you.
  14. JazzReservations

Steam:
    You gave it to me since you did not know the price of the item, which is not at all my fault.
  15. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    i did know the price of the items, the second i unboxed it, i looked it up on the steam market, everything you continue to say makes no sense. it went from $94 (when i first got it) then it went down after a couple of days to $88 and it continued to bob up and down. so that last statement you had helps to prove you are lying....
  16. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    if also says in the email that it was an exchange for Gut Knife Doppler knife :p and i just found someone else that you scammed.. we are both just going to let steam deal with you
  17. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
  18. SuperHeroIceTea

SuperHeroIceTea New User

Steam:
    i sent the email you sent me to [email protected] they identified it....

Attached Files:

19. 1+1 = MY MMR

1+1 = MY MMR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56592489
    give it back to him smartass
  20. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

[NLR] Princess LunaPie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42534105
    Do you still have the the chat agreement? And you could you upload them in a full and uncropped version?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.