1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198148143173 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BenWerkSchuw, May 13, 2015.

1. BenWerkSchuw

BenWerkSchuw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58397618
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198148143173

Victim profile: 76561198077060964

What happened? Description:
    The guy contacted me through csgolounge that he wanted to trade my m9 fade for real life money. We agreed on a price and nothing about this guy seemed phishy, he showed me his cashrep of earlier trades and everything was fine. Also his profile was quite thrustworthy. When I traded him the knife he instantly blocked me and turned his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/cwIpEvu,Ivl2E2R,BEzfp7B,s3kfGOG,FHk7qgT

In my screenshots you can see that I was friends with the guy and he blocked me right after (went offline but still showing up as online at my trade window) and turned his profile to private. He also confirmed the trade in the trade window.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @BenWerkSchuw,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.

For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

En niet TE werkschuw hé?
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Also, we need a screenshot in paypal showing ALL trades, showing entire browser, to prove no payment took place.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @BenWerkSchuw,

I've hidden screenshot 2 and 5, for they showed your login name. Only admins and Moderators can review them now.
  5. BenWerkSchuw

BenWerkSchuw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58397618
    Below are the asked screenshots with one additional screenshot of me showing that the scammer did actually block me: it's dutch and it says : "Error with adding friend. Communication between you and the user is blocked".

Attached Files:

6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @BenWerkSchuw,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
  7. FakeFlager

FakeFlager New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108731316
    Bought 200 keys from him once, went fine 2nd time when I sent the money after a day he was trade banned,He told me he will give me the keys but next day he removed me, tried to add him back he blocked me.

[​IMG]
  8. FakeFlager

FakeFlager New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108731316
  9. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    hmm, seems I forgot to archive this thread.

Make your own reports.