1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198252579612 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alexander 4, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Alexander 4

Alexander 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51416107
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198252579612

Victim profile: 76561198063097943

What happened? Description:
    He was selling his paypal to trade it for bitcoin. Went smooth for the first time cuz he sent me paypal but then I sent BTC and now he refunded the paypal money.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.​

Attached Files:

2. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    Do you perhaps have a chatlog proving a deal was made? Any uncropped, unedited photographic evidence can aid the SteamRep staff greatly, and may help them come to a clearer, better conclusion faster.
  3. dozeD

dozeD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146156942
    LOL, you don't send me any btc, you made me wait for sending me a lot because the payment are in "Pending" status (accepted for him but paypal put in some kind of review ). I send the payment through good/services, and then you made me confirm that i receive "the physical item" so that the money will deposited more quickly in your paypal account. You keep me saying that the payment still having the "Pending" status and you don't send me the btc since the payment was completed.
    Then i ask you for a full capture of the transaction detail you send me only the top, when i ask you again for one catpure of the bottom part, you send me and i noticed that you have the refund option (you told me that you did not have any option for refund because you dont have the $ deposited in your balance), i ask you for did the refund and send the $ for a more quickly type of payment like you send me a request payment, YOU REMOVE MY FOR YOUR FRIENDS!! When you notice that i request a impugnment, you post in my steam profile saying that you only offline.

Too bad I deleted all the captures and your comment in my profile damn liar .
    If you send me the $200 of my btc addres (1QLWnQrgVeu5ZwDSNhCCxT6yZHGSJZirwp) that i provided you a lot of times, i cancel the impugnment. In your profile you had your address are this: 1KBmGwkCDyeq4sESaddm2Qd91R6Qjvjuu3 . Why you remove now? And why you don't show the captures of our conversation in Steam to see who lies?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      176.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      176.5 KB
      Views:
  4. dozeD

dozeD New User

Steam:
  5. dozeD

dozeD New User

Steam:
    These are all directions that coinbase created for my account, investigate if in any of these address i already receive the amount of $200 (0,6596 BTC) in the last days.
    A few days ago I sent the amount of 0,4979 btc to my localbitcoins wallet to sell for $200 in Paypal, the $200 that this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ liar scammed me

Attached Files:

6. dozeD

dozeD New User

Steam:
    LOL, look the inventory of this guy after he stole me $219 in Paypal.
  7. dozeD

dozeD New User

Steam:
    Admins please delete this report, this liar is banned for scam other people
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366