1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Trying to redeem myself and not be marked as scammer anymore

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lordofthesith311, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordofthesith311

lordofthesith311 New User

Ok about a week ago I traded a guy black ops 2 cd key I got from dude on steam for assassin's creed 2 and torchlight, gave him the code and removed like I always do. Few days later I get trade banned I wonder why, I go to steam rep find the report of saying I scammed him out of his games, He never re added me or message me that the code didn't work. I feel bad about this so I offered him hitman absolution or bioshock to pay him back. He tell mes he doesn't want to takea game from me unless they remove the scammer title, here is all my proof of him refusing my offer to pay him back and him concerned about me being marked as scammer.
    http://i.imgur.com/FIZ2BnS.png him saying I should posta thread on here.
    Him dening my offer of hitman. http://i.imgur.com/dUcs4Jg.png
    All I want is to pay him back and get my scammer mark removed. He said he doesn't care much about the games that he lost but he doesn't want to accept a game from me and I still be marked as scammer.
  2. lordofthesith311

I didn't get the code for ac2 and tl1 traded it to him for ac2 and tl1
    heres helvas acount http://steamcommunity.com/id/helvas/
    Problem is I have no proof that I got the code from someone on steam can't find them so they must of changed their name.
  3. helvas

helvas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32554291
    Well, I did not want to do anything behind administation's back. If admin says that such payback is ok, I guess I'll be obligated to accept any small gift.
  4. lordofthesith311

My trade banned is only two weeks but I will be marked as scammer forever unless an admin removes it. This is first time I've ever gotten into any trouble on steam, first time being banned at all. If I was scammer I wouldn't be trying this hard to redeem myself.
  5. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
  6. lordofthesith311

7. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
  8. lordofthesith311

can't sign in through steam it keeps saying my email is already being used for an acount on here this one so im screwed I guess. Why do they have to have these unneeded rules........ Anyways I provided a link to my acount so it shouldn't matter the admins should be able to tel lthat my email is linked to that acount.....
  9. lordofthesith311

this is too confusing how do I know which tag I have and it wont let me sign in through steam...... Im about to just give up and keep the scammer mark......
  10. lordofthesith311

is there way to link this acount with my steam cause if not im screwed, my steam email is already on this acount.... Keeps telling me emial must be uniqe evertime I try to sign in through steam........ This is just wrong and not the way it should work...... Im trying to clear my name and its puting me through more stress then I've ever endured.
  11. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    Okay, after glancing at your SteamRep profile and the original report made against you, it seems you do NOT have an SR tag as of yet; the scam report is still waiting to be reviewed by an admin. Your only tag as of yet is the Valve Trade Ban, which SteamRep does NOT have control over. If you want to try to appeal it, you must send a ticket to Steam Support.
  12. lordofthesith311

so wait im not marked as scammer permanetly yet? I Apologize for some of my language it wasn't right....
    and is there anyway for me to remove this thread?
  13. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    The only tag on your profile is the Valve Trade Ban, and the scam report against you has not yet been investigated by an admin, who is the person that hands down the final verdict. For the time being, there is nothing for you to appeal on SteamRep, but that may change pending the decision on helvas' report.
  14. lordofthesith311

ok im working on paying helvas back but hes afraid he will get into trouble for accepting my payment, btw how do I remove this thread since I dont need to appeal
  15. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    You can just wait for a moderator to invalidate this during the normal course of things, or send a private message if you're really desperate and want it deleted altogether.
  16. lordofthesith311

so it will be removed in time?
    and private message to who, sorry for my impatients but I don't want this thread to cause me to be marked as scammer or get me banned even longer.
  17. lordofthesith311

Well I apologize for wasting the moderator's time with this thread its invalid and I was concerned about my scammer mark that didn't even exist and im deeply sorry. If I could remove it I would lol sorry.
  18. lordofthesith311

thanks for the help greatly appreciated
  19. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Helvas (the victim) is not in any danger since would simply be receiving recompense from you for the bad trade (which I encourage and applaud).

Your problem is that your account is TRADE BANNED, and until Valve removes that or downgrades it to PROBATION, you will be unable to trade on that account.
  20. lordofthesith311

its only a two week banned from trade and I can still just gift games to helvas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.