1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ask A SteamRep Staff Member

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Xenophobia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Heavenly Hand Power

Heavenly Hand Power Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:193879364
    Hello, I want to appeal a ban that can't be appealed normally, and upon searching the group that banned me
    I find nothing. I appealed once but it still says pending for almost a month already.

What can I do about this?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do you still have access to that sites link for your appeal? Can you provide that to me in PM perhaps?
  3. zemk

zemk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61332585
    Asking here to clarify, can you still request removal/hiding of personal information from old locked and archived threads? Since I can't reply to the archived thread anyway, do I not need to create censored versions of the images to reupload in their place? Or would whoever is in charge of taking the report just simply hide the images without requiring replacement?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of this page. That is the best way to make contact.
  5. zemk

zemk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61332585
    I will do so now, but who exactly does this line get directed to and how does this contact method differ from private messaging an admin here?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is the proper method for such requests.
  7. zygyy!

zygyy! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49590194
    Hello, almost 10 years ago one guy didnt believed me that i will give him money, in case i Will scam somebody So there will be proof..
    I didnt scammed anybody nor i tried to.
    I appealed for unban 2 times, both denied without without any evidence that i did something wrong...

Here is my last appeal that got denied and+ got threatened that if i post again i will get banned on the appeal Forum..

What to do Now?? I have never scammed anyone, check my appeal there is more of it, i have never done anything wrong in trading..
    Nobody except that one guy that though i will scam him had problem with me..

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198059446117-zygy98-banned-by-sr.199637/
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are not permitted to contest/discuss your tag/ban here in this section per FAQ #3
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

You either haven't read this completely and understood it or read it and still do not understand everything so I suggest you do so again
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

You are welcome to question policy but as noted you are not allowed to contest your tag/ban here in the General Forum section.
  9. zygyy!

zygyy! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49590194
    I just dont know what to do, I said everything in the appeal and they still denied it, zero proof against me and still banned, and when i want to discuss it i cant, if he atleast said reason of denying it
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Final warning - you are not permitted to discuss/argue your past appeal or any results from it here in this section.
    The reason was clearly given for the results but such a fast reply also tells me you did not read that link I gave you that you should have already read completely and carefully.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  11. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
    I appealed for my UHC ban 8 months ago, and I thought it finally went through because it no longer says I'm a scammer. When I went BP.tf to appeal my ban, they said there was no record of my unban and that it was glitched, because other accounts associated with me are still banned. I just wanted to see if that is in fact the case, because I don't know where to find a record of it either, I remember just hitting an appeal button for the UHC ban, and thats it.

Bp.tf mod quote:

• Toughsox replied about 4 hours ago Staff
      I assumed you filed an appeal that was accepted. From the looks of it, it appears that your profile is still glitched on SteamRep, because all the other accounts are still marked as scammers. Had they approved your appeal, all of the accounts associated with you would be unmarked.
      I have not gone through any research about your ban or the others associated with you, but until all of those accounts are SUCCESSFULLY APPEALED on SteamRep, they will all remain banned.
    • Toughsox set this discussion's state to Closed about 4 hours ago
    link to bp.tf appeal forum: https://backpack.tf/issue/6382706cd77240249007beff
    link to rep.tf https://rep.tf/76561198033125093
    (keep in mind that marketplace, and bazaar.tf both lifted my ban when steam rep did/glitched)
    link to steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198033125093

Thank You
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    @^2DoC|^8Mongkoot Your UHC legacy ban for the profile you are posting from was granted about 5 days ago. My guess, since this does not appear to be an SR issue anymore, bp.tf has an associated account of yours that remains banned. My suggestion, you should reach out to bp.tf to ask about what account it is and submit a separate appeal for that other associated account. (I don't see any actual errors/issues on SRs side of things based on our own information into you and your associated accounts)
  13. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
    I believe his concern was that I traded my brother and friend which gave them my UHC ban a few months ago and labeled alts. None of them did anything wrong but trade me being known scammer. Since mine is cleared and they still are scammers he thinks its bugged. All of us were put as alts under my brother https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029232533. They are all still ban for UHC even I was the only one who did something wrong (12 years ago)
  14. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179643005
    Are mod apps open this year?
  15. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Good question! They will be open from the 15th of April until the 15th of May for this year. The form should reflect the opening date now.
  16. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    Sweet appreciate it!
  17. anakin

anakin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83203829
    I cannot log out of steamrep.com please help me!!!!
  18. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    Top right of window where it says username, click that and click log out on the bottom right of the drop down.
  19. anakin

anakin New User

Steam:
    I click it and it doesn't do anything.
  20. anakin

anakin New User

Steam:
    and im talking about steamrep.com not the forums page