1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198127353036 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jpam, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37276494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198127353036 ()

Victim profile: 76561198034818717

What happened? Description:
    About... 1 hour ago i was at the Skial server. Surprised that people wanted to spycrab gamble, i decided to move on. I announced on the chat that who wanted to bet. This guy DogeIsCat sends me the first trade request among with others, claiming to bet his EARBUD. He was marked by the Steam Community and had a private profile. Hmm seems legit i thought. We discussed on the trade chat about the wager and i agreed to first to 3 loses. He wanted to bet against all my taunts (19+ keys total or sort of) and i asked to unprivate Doge's profile. We finally agreed to risk the bud. I didn't want to, but i had a nervous feeling of winning the gamble. At the mid of the spycrab, when it scored 0-2 (Doge was losing) he stated that his sister was somehow playing TF2 and was saying hold on and stuff. Then when he lost, he cancelled the trade and left the server. Now he pretends to be away from keyboard and does not accepts my friend invite, even thought it is pending. Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    This video below explains everything. The screenshots are about his Steam Profile, my invite and my trade history. Check out his backpack: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198127353036

Attached Files:

2. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37276494
    Update: Apparently he has just blocked/ignored me. I'm not sure but i just wanted to warn him that i made a report.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.