1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198128415840 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheGoldenPakora786, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoldenPakora786

TheGoldenPakora786 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118801030
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198128415840

Victim profile: 76561198197867789

What happened? Description:
    i have been scammed of a butterfly knife field tested scorched, awp asiimov well worn and field tested hyper beast awp which all cost 95 pounds or nearly 150 dollars. in the chat it shows classy would pay me 180 dollars of steam code. then it shows classy has blocked me. it shows me trading and classy has the items but i have not recieved the items. classy has now unblocked me but is only giving my back the asiimoov and making excuses. he is blaming me for the codes being fake in the first place. i know him because he added me and he had +rep. never trust someone because of +rep anyone. i trusted him but he blocked me and when i asked someone for help they told him they wud report him. he unblocked me but all he says im sorry it never worked when hes the one who gave fake codes one used and one invalid!! he blocked me as well. he has been scammed before so he clearly wants to scam someone too. i ahte him i spent all my pocket money and he took it all. the isaac which is the only thing i bought was before the trade anyway and it was only 52p so i would have had some steam wallet funds left. all other purchases where days before or months. this shows i never used the codes but they were fake. i am very mad at this **** and i cant do anything about it i am sooo frustrated i feel like killing this person and their family.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum using Upload a File button. External links are not advised.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @TheGoldenPakora786 We do not accept 3rd party hosting sites - you must upload all evidence here to the report.

@CCPD - please don't give bad advice... it isn't just best... its required.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.