1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198087922190 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AspartaM X, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AspartaM X

AspartaM X Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35955607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198087922190

Victim profile: 76561198032176942

What happened? Description:
    he bought alot of times keys from me via paypal and he attemped to chargeback them

we made the last paypal transaction yesterday and he attemped to refund all the previous transactions which i had with him ( from june 30 - june 20 )​

Provide Evidence:
    he bought keys from me

at 30 , 29 , 27 & 20 june as you can see on the screenshots

he deleted and blocked 2 mins later after the last time which he bought keys and then he tried to chargeback the money ( at 30 june )

hopefully i got my money from paypal back ( which were in hold )

After i got my money back ! and he realized that i reported him ( and left a negative rating on bp.tf ) he added me back

i didnt wanna report him for scam attempt , since i got my money back

but this guy now is blackmailing and send me an email that he will get my money ( but that cant happened anyways since he is scammer and i provided proof for his actions ) , its annoying and shady . i am pretty sure he refund payments from other users aswell , he traded with other users for money aswell as you can see http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198087922190 and managed to make them go first using my rep which i left to him ( but thats just my opinion )​

Attached Files:

• 900.png
      900.png
      File size:
      10.9 KB
      Views:
    • 910.png
      910.png
      File size:
      9.7 KB
      Views:
    • 920.png
      920.png
      File size:
      6.3 KB
      Views:
    • 930.png
      930.png
      File size:
      10.6 KB
      Views:
    • 950.png
      950.png
      File size:
      77.7 KB
      Views:
    • 960.png
      960.png
      File size:
      12.4 KB
      Views:
    • 970.png
      970.png
      File size:
      107 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @AspartaM X
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here. Also need to see one of the charge back prompts in thru paypal again full screen do not edit/crop.
  3. Chubby Fish | trade.tf

Chubby Fish | trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63828231
    Hi, I made some purchases using my dads Paypal account without his consent and he got mad at me, so he charged back the money I sent Merendas even though I told him that I would pay him back and he didn't need to charge back. I had no intentions AT ALL to scam this user because I know the consequences of scamming someone, like getting banned. My dad was frustrated at the end and emailed him that he would get his money back because Merendas would not negotiate a solution to this problem, instead he just yells and cusses at my dad. Here are links to the screenshots I have provided of my dads emails, I have blurred out email info to keep it private, but apparently that isn't an issue to Merendas here because he doesn't respect others privacy. Also I did not delete him 2 mins after I payed him the money, it was about 5 hours later so he is lying there already. The reason I deleted him from steam was because I thought he would've been really mad at me so I wanted to stay away for a few hours. I added him back to tell him what the problem was and he just yelled at me saying I was a scammer when I didn't even initiate the chargeback. He has his money back because I told Paypal to give the money back to him and reverse the chargeback. Here are the screenshots of the convo > http://imgur.com/6gfiuQr > http://imgur.com/javdStK > http://imgur.com/03U91yC > http://imgur.com/AyoZ1kw Thanks for your time.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. AspartaM X

Steam:
    you cant convice anyone with your lies . you made the refund after 2 mins from the last payment and you blocked me afterwards . its 2 obvious that you are lying . i have the screenshots above which verify what i am saying
  6. AspartaM X

Steam:
    1 )he blocked me ! and tried to chargeback the payments after 2 mins from our last paypal trade as you can see on the screenshots above

2 ) he would never added me back ! if i wouldnt report him or took my money back . scammers like this guy are everywhere on steam .

3 )" he couldnt tell me that he bought items from me to his father ? " come on guys thats a bunch of lies

Attached Files:

• 990.png
      990.png
      File size:
      85.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Chubby Fish | trade.tf

Steam:
    Ok first of all you need to show your Paypal transactions to show that my dad charged back 2 mins after, which he didn't do 2 mins after it was the next DAY when he found out.

Second I added you back to explain what happened, you hadn't even reported me on steamrep yet, so there's your second lie.

Third I did tell him that I bought virtual items and that he didn't understand how virtual items can have real life cash value, which he explained in the screenshots I provided. Thanks
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @AspartaM X Last time I ask for what I requested above.
  9. Chubby Fish | trade.tf

Steam:
    Hi so what is the current status of this report? He hasn't responded in 6 days. This report seems unnecessary to me and should be closed!
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Doesn't seem unnecessary to me... I'll wait.
  11. AspartaM X

Steam:
    i make so many trades everyday and you want me to upload all of them , that will make alot of time and i am on vacation right now . i will try to upload my whole history tommorow 30 - 20 june tommorow
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    how about just plus and minus a week around the date in question
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.