1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198026429225 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sugar Shorts, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Sugar Shorts

Sugar Shorts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60733704
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198026429225

Victim profile: 76561198081733137

What happened? Description:
    Added me from Csgolounge looking to buy items from me so that he could sell through Opskins. The plan was for me to trade my items and for him to buy another random skin from me off the market for the value of the skins so that the skins we traded would have no one week trade restriction. I was dumb and trusted him. said he bought it after I sent only a few items. I have done this before without issue. It didnt go through so i relogged steam and he blocked me while i was offline. All of the chat was lost when i relogged. He changed his account name and picture after he blocked me. He has a ton of +rep on his profile which is now private. Has 5 years on steam and 3k hours on CS 1.6.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    If you have an unedited, uncropped screenshot of the chatlog between you and 21vic, you should definitely upload it.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client that includes the original trade agreement, as such I will have to decline this report.

Thanks.