1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198017387912 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Step, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Step

Step New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70397258
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198017387912

Victim profile: 76561198101060245

What happened? Description:
    This user(Burning or TheOne now), added me after I posted on steam community trade that I wanted to trade some new bundles.He offered me in exchange some other stuff that i was interested in but he told me to go first.I was skeptic at first but he assured me he had good reputation on dota2rep and dota2lounge and had convince me to go first.The deal was I would give him 4 bundles (Medusa cache new set/Tusk cache new set/Luna set/Elder titan set)+1 immortal (Luna ti5) for sven/sk/ns immortals.
    I told him i would go first but i won't send him all the 5 items at once,instead i chose to give him 3 (Medusa cache set/Luna immortal/Elder titan set) and in return he should give me sk,sven immortals,but he insisted me to throw Tusk set as fast as possible.At that point i figured out he won't give me any items in return.I told him to give me the least important items but he refused and kept saying to give him fast the Tusk set.After a bit ,when he realised I won't get fooled till end,he went offline and blocked me. I didn't thought to printscreen at that time but i recorded all the conversation + profile link of the scammer.I hope he gets what he deserver.Have a nice day.​

Provide Evidence:
    I uploaded the all conversation down below.​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You need screenshots of the chat.
  3. Step

Step New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70397258
    unfortunately i didn't printscreened ,only copy pasted the conversation .
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client that includes the original trade agreement, as such I will have to decline this report.

Thanks.