1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197979921825 Jack Jack Jackson (BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jack Jack Jackson, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Jack Jack Jackson

Jack Jack Jackson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9828048
    | steamname: Jack Jack Jackson
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:9828048
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979921825
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilive
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197979921825

Hello! I logged into steam about a month ago after not having logged in a for a long time and saw that my account was restricted and all my TF2 items were gone, all the ones I cared about at least. I opened a ticket, found out that I had been hi-jacked and my account was in possession of the hi-jacker for almost a year. They resolved the issue, restored my items and account as I remembered them, but when I tried joining a trade server I found that I had been banned from almost all of them and I had no idea why. Thankfully someone told me to check stream rep and I figured out what happened.

here is the thread my account was reported in:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197979921825-hank-douglas.24243/

I doubt he'll see this but I'd like to apologize to Russ. I don't know if it was negligence on my part that caused my account to be compromised but I feel bad that my account was involved in this somehow. It seems we were both victims of the same scumbag and thankfully valve was able to sort out our items. I know that I was incredibly pissed when I logged in and ALL my stuff was gone and I can only imagine Russ was too. He even deleted my items that couldn't be traded :mad:

here is the result of my steam support ticket:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2qvupvp.jpg

Hopefully I can get this resolved ASAP! I appreciate it fellas!
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    You have to provide screenshots of the whole Steam Support ticket, from the top to the bottom. Please upload them directly to SteamRep forum via Upload a File button.
  3. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    Alright well here it is. It's rather large so I had to cut and paste. I made sure to make it obvious that I didn't leave anything out as you'll see some parts are redundant.

Messages #5 and #9 are from a different ticket dealing with a different account but on the same steam support account. They decided to combine the two together at some point. Sorry for the large size, but technically you asked for it.

Attached Files:

4. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    message #2 is also from another ticket I opened up separately about my TF2 items once I realized they were all gone, and at the time I didn't even think my account being hi-jacked was a possibility so I had been assuming valve deleted them themselves . They also decided to lump this in to the same ticket. Didn't catch that when I was making this.
  5. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    Okay I just looked at my trade history, I know I have should have done this before but last time I tried it didn't work.... now I know why. Too much too load up.
    I feel f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sick. Absolutely f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sick. I can't believe this went on using my account. I want to be pissed and say f✿✿✿ ALL THESE GUYS but how likely is it that they were hijacked accounts as well? I appreciate any direction an admin can give me with this. I'm sorry for the amount of images but they did A LOT of s✿✿✿ on my account. A lot. Ugh. I wanted to make sure I got every last shred of evidence on these guys. These all happened January 18th - January 20th (2013 I'm assuming) just like with Russ's account. Some parts get redundant because for some of the trades I couldn't even fit the whole thing in one window.

That last trade made on OCT 2nd in the screen shot with Gran was NOT from the Hijackers. I remember him based off the other trades me made.
    tradehistory1.PNG tradehistory2.PNG tradehistory2.5.PNG tradehistory3.PNG tradehistory4.PNG tradehistory5.PNG tradehistory6.PNG tradehistory7.PNG tradehistory8.PNG tradehistory9.PNG tradehistory10.PNG tradehistory11.PNG tradehistory12.PNG tradehistory13.PNG tradehistory13.5.PNG
  6. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    Jesus there wasn't even enough upload slots to get it all on there. God I just can't believe this s✿✿✿.
    Thank god I never saved any credit card information on this account.

I know this is a lot of s✿✿✿ to look through but I had to put up every thing I could. I just feel so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sick man. I can't believe someone was doing this on my account.

Do I open up a steam ticket and show them all this? I really don't know what to do.

Attached Files:

7. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    I hate to get adding onto to this but after looking at the trade history further down I'm not so sure I remember Gran. There are a few suspicious looking trades before that one but I'm really not sure. They don't look ANYTHING like the other ones I've screenshotted (only a few items were traded etc) so I just don't know. I just can't get over this.
  8. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    I noticed that the status on my appeal was changed for 'Pending' to 'Needs More Info'?
    Can someone please elaborate on this?

I'm honestly not sure what more you need to see. I've provided the entirety of my message to steam support, something I was apprehensive about since I felt it was a bit too personal but I complied, and then my trade history. I realize I didn't provide the trade history right away because I didn't even know it was required since my thread was originally not in this area of the forums. I regret not looking at it right away since it would have cleared up my business with valve sooner but that's whatever it's already taken care of on their end.

So yeah, just let me know what I need to do and I'll do my best. I'm a little frustrated at this point to be honest you guys. I appreciate what you do but I see no reason why I should have to jump through hoops for something someone else did on my account and something that I've already cleared up with Valve. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to look at the evidence I've provided and compare it to the evidence that was provided against my account when it was in control of the hijacker(s).
  9. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    We still need you to include a piece of permanent identifying information on your ticket. Can you retake a screenshot of the top of your ticket showing the information below:

• Account Hijack: This requires taking screenshots of your report of your hijack to Valve throughhttp://support.steampowered.com When you regain your account, we will need to see the updated ticket showing that the account was regained. DO NOT INCLUDE your Steam account name! The example image below shows what information should be hidden & what information should be available.
    [​IMG]
  10. Jack Jack Jackson

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Okay, thank you for the hasty response.
    Here it is. Didn't realize email was necessary or I would have included in the first place. Apologies.

I request that it be removed when it is no longer needed though.
    I REALLLY don't like that any of this information is out there for anybody to see but I understand it's necessity.

<Hid Image>
  11. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Appeal Granted, please be more careful in the future.