1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198045758530 kahoks_owns (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kahoks_owns, May 24, 2012.

1. [Party Rockers] Boredom

[Party Rockers] Boredom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46199600
    What decisions did he take? From what i can see here is, he brokered an unusual for a person, who did not like what he sold the unusual for, and ask for an extremely high ridiculous amount in return as compensation, and Kahok got banned for it.
  2. Smoothieblit

Smoothieblit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43430211
    He was very dishonest. He could have been quick to trade an honest but decided not to complete the set agreement.
  3. kahoks_owns

kahoks_owns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42746401
    Smoothie You really have no clue whats going in I'd have to ask kindly not to post on my appeal as its my appeal and doesn't even concern you mate but I shall explain the "set agreement" He told me to sell it for 2+ in unusual's so that's what I did. He didn't like the hat but I told him I would buy it off him so on so fourth but if you think phising links is something I would do then you sir have no idea who I am, Ever since I got tagged I have been nothing but nice to every trader I have encountered. A lot of people can say I was nice but that's not even needed to prove a point here if you could kindly leave me appeal alone Please and Thank you

-kahoks.
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

If you don't have anything helpful to say, do not say it at all. SteamREP admins can make their own decisions on appeals. Please do not attempt to sabotage another user's appeal with your opinions. If you have relevant proof that may prevent him from getting his appeal passed, post it.

But please, do not try to ruin the appeal of others and pass judgment upon them.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Smootie recieved a warning over it. ForteSP is correct, people are allowed to add to reports/appeals supporting evidence or relevant information, or ask questions to the reporter or appealer to clarify on the case.

Opinions, gossip and other stuff troubling the water etc are not of interest to SR within an report or appeal, those can be expressed in the General Discussions subforum.

Link to the relevant thread on this policy: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/for-visitors-who-are-not-appealing.9740/
  6. Smoothieblit

Smoothieblit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43430211
    My apologies I should read the rules before posting : P
  7. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I've finally had time to go thru this appeal, read both reports, and check some other stuff. Several rules apply here, the most important one being that with a appeal a debt must be paid off to the victim(s). This didn't happen, there is no vouch or claim that he did (which we could verify with the victim).

I have to agree with the analysis of Helen, that one has to uphold their agreements. Kahoks_Owns chose not to do so, and didn't thus far.

I have no choice to deny this appeal on these grounds.