1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197987488379 - (ur a b✿✿✿✿ nigga / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ayylmao, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13611325
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197987488379 (ur a b✿✿✿✿ nigga)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The user FadedJess*Recruiting* reported me for scamming. He supposedly traded two Steam gift cards intending to purchase my account, but was scammed. This trade was done via Skype and he did not contact me through Steam to confirm that it was in fact me that was speaking to him on Skype, leading me to believe he was scammed by an impersonator. He, however, continued to insist it was me that scammed him.

I posted on his scam report that it could not have been me, since I had never had him on my friends list. This is the truth, but it may have been misunderstood. The admin Clive, however, gave me a SR caution for "lying". I never had him on my friends list prior to the scam report being created, so it could not have possibly been me he messaged. But, I did briefly have him on my friends list after he added me after his scam report was created. I deleted him after a minute or two after realizing I didn't know him.

To the admin that gave me the SR caution tag, please review your evidence. Take a look at the time stamp of when I was on FadedJess' friends list, because it will show that I was never friends with him prior to his scam report being created, only after. You've been mistaken and I've received an unwarranted SR caution as a result.​
  2. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13611325
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    At what point did you add him then? All throughout the report, you said you never added him and continued to insist you would not, only after the admin said you indeed added him did your story change. June 28th, 11:32pm when report was submitted upto and including your last message June 30th, 5:08pm
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last chance to followup,
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Alone, the alleged offense itself was outside our investigative policy, lying/lying by omission are grounds for an appeal being instantly denied. You without a doubt lied in the report and insist here that you did not have him added until after the report was submitted, contradicting what you said in the report after you were called out for lying. You are absolutely not to be trusted and likely did commit the offense you were accused of. I am reaffirming your tagging by the admin under SRs exception policy (bottom of investigation policy thread, red disclaimer saying we can tag for other offenses if we think warranted) due to your blatant lying I am upholding the original admins judgement/tagging.

Appeal denied.