1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197997321649 - (JPRAS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JPRAS, Mar 12, 2022.

1. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18527960
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197997321649 (JPRAS)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any other alternate accounts anymore, despite having onwed some in the past.​

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    My name's Joaquim, aka JPRAS online, and I'd like to appeal my ban tags for SteamRep, SOP and defunct UTC community.

I admit that I've engaged in fraudulent behaviour and scamming in the past, around 10 years ago, and I deeply regret those behaviours. I was young and didn't think properly about my actions and wish I could repair things. Although I was able to return several scammed items to the original owners, I was not able to return them all. This situation was also handled by Steam Support over 9 years ago, which resulted in a temporary, 30 day trade ban. I've since grown and learned from my mistakes, and never repeated any of them since. I actually ended up stopping TF2 trading back then, and started dedicating myself to creating items for the TF2 workshop, which I've contributed to for the past 10 years, with several items getting added to the game.

While there's not much I can do to fix my past mistakes, I'd like to request a reconsideration for my ban and scammer tags, as those were mistakes of a younger self that does not exist in me anymore.

Unfortunately, the posts regarding my past offenses do not appear to be available any longer. However, if there is any information or details I may be able to provide, please don't hestitate to ask me.

Thank you for your time,
    Joaquim Silva​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2022