1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198010425557 - (호폭축장로켓4키에팜 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fckyoutommy, May 19, 2020.

1. fckyoutommy

fckyoutommy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25079914
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198010425557 (호폭축장로켓4키에팜)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none.​

Appeal description:
    A few years ago, I played Team Portless 2 in an Internet cafe. At that time, I was an elementary school student who didn't even know what the SteamRep or the trade was. But at the time, I was hit by a van because of the IP overlap with a swindler, and I was forced into a permanent van on most servers. The incompetent and irresponsible managers of the Korean Union van never believed me, which forced me to fold Team Fortress 2. A few years after they disappeared, I'm eager to play Team Fortress 2. Please release the van.

And despite korea Union van, I couldn't just give up Team Fortress 2, so I sometimes used the marketplace or the site to do business with other people. Some of them understood my situation and kept doing business with me even though they knew I had been hit by a SteamRep fraud van.

Please, I'm really innocent and really unfair. just release the van.

and sorry for my bad english​
  2. fckyoutommy

fckyoutommy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25079914
    You can see the comments of good people who understood me in the old comments section of my profile. They also left me comments such as rep+.

At that time, I mainly worked in a foreign site to get items instead.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663