1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198053291866 - (♿blexen / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by aNNormal-, Jul 28, 2021.

1. aNNormal-

aNNormal- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46513069
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198053291866 (♿blexen)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086545730/

this is my alternativ steam account.​

Appeal description:
    Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

until recently i didnt even know i was still steamrep banned, only recently i wanted to join certain discord trading servers which i couldnt because of this steamrep ban. To make my case: I remember the reason i got banned for. It was around 10 years ago. While trying to trade dota 2 items, i clicked on one of those old "scamlinks" that looked like a normal steamcommunity link to me. Turned out not to be a legit link and i lost access to my account. The hacker then proceeded to go on further scamming also using my account. I exactly remember, i lost my precious dragonclaw hook in the process. I instantly contacted steam support, provided every information i had. They actually reversed the "trade" which was being made with my account, resulting in me getting my account & even my items back which were scammed. (As of now i have no evidence of the conversation i had with the steam support from all those years ago, but if theres any possible way to retrieve archieved support tickets i will gladly to anything i can to get them as evidence for this case)

All in all, i didnt do any of what i was being banned for. Sorry for me poor english, its not my native language.

Best Greetings

Ben​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663