1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198055412925 - (AustinJD21 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Heavy Weapons Pie, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Heavy Weapons Pie

Heavy Weapons Pie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47573598
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055412925 (AustinJD21)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was a young kid who was first getting into TF2 trading, or had been just for a short time at that point, trading through stranges and common unique weapons. I was in a trade server at one point when someone had typed into chat that they were selling a "Strange Sapper". I then traded this person and they put a unique sapper into the trade box, only renamed "Strange sapper". This had passed straight through my eyes, and I had put up my offer, in which they had accepted. I thought I had gotten a pretty expensive item, and wanted to make my profit off of it, so I then went into another trade server, one that had more players in it, and advertised into chat that I was selling a "Strange sapper". I had gotten a trade request from someone who I thought was interested. Once I put the "Strange sapper" into my trade box, they then added a bunch of different items, and even steam games. I was very stoked, but the person was taking a lot of time in readying the trade, and unknown to me; they were reporting me at that same time for attempted scamming, due to the item just being a Unique sapper, renamed to make it appear strange.

I was just a young kid who thought was making a really good profit and was excited to get my keys, which the strange sapper at that time was worth 13 keys. I tried appealing this once before, but the original reporter did not want it to be repealed, in which made me very angry. I apologize for my anger from the last appeal, which was about 2 years or so ago. I would like a second chance to redeem myself because I really did not know that I was selling a non-strange item, listing it as strange. I apologize that it happened when it did, but it was all unknown to me, which I was about 12 at that time. Please and thank you for reading this, I hope it can all be resolved.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691